Thursday, December 7, 2017

Feeling Festive with Cotton On Body

Christmas is fast approaching — as it does so every year, and I’m SO excited! Like many others, I adore Christmas, and I’ve come to appreciate it more and more in the past few years because of all the travel I’ve been doing. It’s such a personal time of year, one filled with love and laughter, with your nearest and dearest. And honestly, I feel like I become a child again on December 25th. In my family, my mum and dad go crazy with the cooking and they whip up a massive feast. My mum scurries around the kitchen while you’ll find my dad roasting on the barbie (barbecue for my international friends). My sister and I deck the house in every Christmas trinket you can think of. All the while, Mariah Carey plays on repeat in the background, of course.

Christmas is more than a day, it’s a feeling. So when Cotton On presented me with their new Christmas Summer collection, I was so keen to create a story that conveyed what Christmas means to me, personally. This collection really resonates with me. It’s so joyful, and when I wear these pieces, I feel so amazingly extra, just like on Christmas day. Also, there’s nothing like fresh new pyjamas, especially on Christmas! 

And because Christmas is so personal, you can customise your own Robe with Cotton On. I have a ’T’ on mine. So now, it’s mine only! (or anyone else whose name also starts with T, hehe!)

This was one of the most fun shoots to create. I hope you enjoy! Let me know what Christmas means to you in the comments!













This post was created in collaboration with Cotton On Body, however all thoughts and words are my own.

19 comments:

  1. Your room is so dreamy!! I wish I can fill mine with balloons, that’ll hide all my mess!

    awww.chausadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! If only that would work with everything! :)

      Delete
    2. My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347059715465

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful! Great post and pictures as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET YOUR EX BACK URGENTLY, WITH URGENT LOVE SPELL THAT GUARANTEE AND CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR EX DR HAPPY IS TRULY THE BEST AFRICA ONLINE SPELL CASTER EMAIL HAPPYLOVESPELL2@GMAIL.COM.. I have been in a relationship for 3 years, me and my partner live here in the England, we lived in two different cities which was only 2 hours away. she used to drive down to see me every week before for the past 2 years.i moved to the same city 4 months now, i thought it was a good thing that i would be more closer to her.she saw me in the first month of when i moved. then she never saw me in the next 3 months, she never bothered to make the effort.then she got a job in London about 2 months ago and she said she would see me but never did.these last 2months she has been avoiding my calls and since he moved he makes excuses saying she is ‘tired’ or ‘busy’ and that she was sleeping’. she always makes these excuses, I’ve been crying my eyes out, I’m lost, confused, heart broken. i feel like it’s all my fault and i don’t want to lose her, all she told me was that the relationship is over she blocked me on whatsapp and facebook. now i begged her to consider me but she’s did listen, she left and i was devastated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can cast a spell to remind her of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my girlfriend came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues. you can contact him for help too. via mail..happylovespell2@gmail.com or his whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bur Dubai Bahrain Escorts in Dubai, Bur Dubai Qatar Escorts in Dubai, Indian Escorts in DubaiBur Dubai Oman Escorts in Dubai, Bur Dubai Kuwait Escorts in Dubai, Bur Dubai Independent Dubai Escorts, Bur Dubai Vip Dubai Escorts, Bur Dubai Russian Escorts in Dubai, Bur Dubai Turkish Escorts in Dubai, Bur Dubai Call Girls In Dubai, Independent Bur Dubai Escorts, Bur Dubai Female Escorts In Dubai,


    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified
    https://twitter.com/MyDubaiModel
    http://dubaicallgirls.co/indianescorts.html

    call and whatsapp number +971561616995

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg those cookies look delish 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what an amazing and beautiful place. I would like to move there from cold Poland.
    Have a nice day.
    Ela
    www.themomentsbyela.pl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful post Tara. All your photos are amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Urgently On Love Spell To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back Contact Happylovespell2@gmail.com He Is The Best Of All On Love Spell That Work Fast........
    I am in the exact situation Has anything changed? My relationship had zero moral fiber I left several times hoping he would change Here I am again alone and now he stated that he is done trying??? I left him however he told me that I can not just come and go as I please and think that everything is okay He just does not get it!!! He treats me like a chair in our home It is just daunting I hope your situation is better?Help! I'm confused and getting very frustrated.
    My boyfriend and I have been separated for four months now and nothing is happening. He's doing nothing.
    He was having an emotional affair 3rd time second woman, so he kick me out. We went to relationship counseling twice. he said he needed to go to personal before he would meet us again. In counseling he admitted he loved me but not in love with me.I am beyond devastated. What should I do? And when do you think he will realize he's still IN love with me? I need this man to realize I'm still that girl he met 6 years ago. I've noticed lately in the last couple days he's kinda been trying to make me jealous, in a sense of telling me he's getting checked out at work, or flexing his muscles in front of me-- I'm not sure if I should take this as a good sign or not? Every time we have a good day, or I say something about being with him, he always says "we'll see". Please help me i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues.email him Urgently on.. happylovespell2@gmail.com or call and add him of on whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete

  9. Hi everybody. I recently saw a testimony about Dr. Todd in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months, he just suddenly changed,he wasnt returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted Dr. Todd..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,his consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little coz I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope he could help other people too like he did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back. E-mail: manifestspellcast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347059715465

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply get in touch with us and enlighten us regarding your requests that what kind of young CALL GIRLS IN ABU DUBAI you are searching for. We will settle a specific date for you with the young lady of your request.
    Call and whatsapp number 00971522909500
    http://dubaimodels.co/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  12. On the off chance that you are energized and looking for the best stage that gives you the best grown-up amusement then you are at the perfect place where you can get the appeal of our horny administrations. Checkout CALL GIRLS IN ABU DUBAI
    Call and whatsapp number +971561616995
    http://escort19.com/
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can likewise go through a vital night with our Pakistani CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI since they are prepared and professionally prepared to give you each kind of fun that you require for your Physical and mental relaxation.
    Call and whatsapp number +971561616995
    http://www.dubaihighescorts.com/
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  14. Indian CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI are superior to different nationals as a result of the reality they are shabby or more that slick and clean.
    Call and whatsapp number +971561616995
    http://dubaiescorts-verified.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  15. We have instructed and a high society group of CALL GIRLS IN ABU DUBAI who are professionally prepared and particularly gifted to be the principal decision as Indian escort in Dubai.
    Call and whatsapp number +971561616995
    http://dubaiescort-verified.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete

  16. Welcome to Peter__spell official page of wonder. I cast all dark spell on riches,love portion or love spell,marriage spell, good job, appointment,good luck spell, dating, healing of sickness instantly or disease, success spell, protective spell and any spell of your choice. Contact me +2348073141298 to get help with anything you want.contact me today and make things better Email: peterlovespell1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete