Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Alohilani Resort Hotel

Aloha! 

I’ve always had the fondest memories of Hawaii since my first visit with my family back in 2010. 

This would be my third time to Hawaii & Oahu, and I’m thrilled to be sharing with you the newly refurbished Alohilani Resort Hotel in Waikiki beach.

Formerly called the Pacific Beach Hotel, the past year has been spent renovating the brand new Alohilani Resort Hotel. Before visiting, I had little expectations because it’s so new and I couldn’t find many photos of the hotel online. But what they’ve done with it is beautiful. The hotel is split up into several towers. When you walk into reception you are greeted by a large well-lit space with high ceilings & beautiful detailing in the decor. As you’ll see in the below photos, the coral inspired artwork behind the reception desk is quite incredible. 

I love how open the reception space is, it’s very welcoming after ten hours on a red eye. We stayed in the beachfront tower, and as you’ll see below, our room was incredibly spacious. We were hosted in the Honeymoon suite. My favourite part of our room was the bathroom, simply because of all the space we had in there. I love when bathrooms have two sinks, and plenty of space on the vanity. The finishings are all brand new and of a very high standard, which we definitely noticed. Because we were in the beachfront tower, our room also faced the ocean and we were lucky enough to experience Waikiki Beach’s incredible sunsets every evening.

Everything about this hotel I loved, while they are still finishing some of the public areas downstairs and yet to open room service, I have no doubt this will be one of Waikiki’s finest hotels once officially completed in a few months. 

Hope you enjoy this one, and keep an eye out from more posts from Hawaii!


















This post has been sponsored by Alohilani Resort, however all thoughts and words are my own.




31 comments:

  1. GET YOUR EX BACK URGENTLY, WITH URGENT LOVE SPELL THAT GUARANTEE AND CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR EX DR HAPPY IS TRULY THE BEST AFRICA ONLINE SPELL CASTER EMAIL HAPPYLOVESPELL2@GMAIL.COM.. I have been in a relationship for 3 years, me and my partner live here in the England, we lived in two different cities which was only 2 hours away. she used to drive down to see me every week before for the past 2 years.i moved to the same city 4 months now, i thought it was a good thing that i would be more closer to her.she saw me in the first month of when i moved. then she never saw me in the next 3 months, she never bothered to make the effort.then she got a job in London about 2 months ago and she said she would see me but never did.these last 2months she has been avoiding my calls and since he moved he makes excuses saying she is ‘tired’ or ‘busy’ and that she was sleeping’. she always makes these excuses, I’ve been crying my eyes out, I’m lost, confused, heart broken. i feel like it’s all my fault and i don’t want to lose her, all she told me was that the relationship is over she blocked me on whatsapp and facebook. now i begged her to consider me but she’s did listen, she left and i was devastated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can cast a spell to remind her of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my girlfriend came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues. you can contact him for help too. via mail..happylovespell2@gmail.com or his whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to be at the resort and enjoy such amazing sea view.
    meet and greet parking luton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, very helpful and so friendly. The room in that hotel was very comfortable with a nice view and especially lot of food you eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! my boyfriend has abandon me for the the past months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my boyfriend and I come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48 hours as he has promised, my boyfriend came home and his behavior was back to the man i got engage to. I can’t thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me, once again his email him direct........ Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com mobile number Call/What’s-app: +2348160153829 No problem is too big for him to solve!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hi everybody. I recently saw a testimony about Dr. Todd in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months, he just suddenly changed,he wasnt returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted Dr. Todd..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,his consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little coz I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope he could help other people too like he did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back. E-mail: manifestspellcast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hi everybody. I recently saw a testimony about Dr. Todd in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months, he just suddenly changed,he wasnt returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted Dr. Todd..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,his consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little coz I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope he could help other people too like he did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back. E-mail: manifestspellcast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't forget how Dr Haberle helped me to restore back my marriage after 2 month of separating with my wife out of quarrel and she left and never return back to me, i did so much to get her back but nothing worked out not until i saw a comment online when someone was testifying of how Dr Haberle helped him to restored back his wife and that was how i contacted him through his website and after writing my issue out he assured me that he will help me to get back with my wife in 24hours after casting the love spell, and after he did the spell my wife came back home and pleaded that she was very sorry today i am back with my wife and we are both happy and living together again. contact Dr Haberle on his email: drhaberlespelltemple@gmail.com or drhaberlespelltempe@yahoo.com or his Mobile: +27643508906.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't forget how Dr Haberle helped me to restore back my marriage after 2 month of separating with my wife out of quarrel and she left and never return back to me, i did so much to get her back but nothing worked out not until i saw a comment online when someone was testifying of how Dr Haberle helped him to restored back his wife and that was how i contacted him through his website and after writing my issue out he assured me that he will help me to get back with my wife in 24hours after casting the love spell, and after he did the spell my wife came back home and pleaded that she was very sorry today i am back with my wife and we are both happy and living together again. contact Dr Haberle on his email: drhaberlespelltemple@gmail.com or drhaberlespelltempe@yahoo.com or his Mobile: +27643508906.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347059715465

    ReplyDelete
  10. My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347059715465

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’ve been seeing my fiance for over three year and yet the physicality is somewhat lacking. We see one another roughly every 5 days, she says she doesn’t want to rush in and neither do I, although I would like to see some progression. There is some future faking on her part which I am agreeable to, but then not coming up with firm arrangements. I know she’s been out of a long term relationship for a four years now and that it ended ‘messily’ in her words. I do not know the details since she has not felt able to tell me, citing that she ‘needs to be in the right mood for our marriage. I have not pushed this too much however as she clearly doesn’t feel able to talk about it. This then coupled with the lack of total physicality would seem to indicate she is not ready totally for a relationship. She says I need to be patient, but I was wondering whether she is really being honest with me and our relationship because i loved her so much and her past seems to take her away from me. I knew a friend who had similar situation and asked for advise where i ended up with a love spell with Dr MUNA from marvelspelltemple@gmail.com.. I had no regret at all taken the step but its improved my love life and we got married expecting our first child any moment soon..

    ReplyDelete
  12. After being in relationship with him for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drosedebamenspellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:drosedebamenspellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete

  13. I have never given a testimonial like this before, but for any doubters, let me tell you Dr. Todd is the REAL DEAL! His work, time and advice are invaluable. I only wish I had found him sooner in my life!! I contacted Dr. Todd regarding a lost love. I was pretty much a mess and willing to try anything to get this man back. After my initial consultation with Dr. Todd, I moved forward with the work he recommended. Even though he was very forthright by saying the chances of our reconcile were very slim, I felt I had to at least try and it was worth the cost for his services. He stayed with me every step of the way, any time I had a question or concern, he replied back to my emails usually within hours. The work we did was to heal myself and not as focused on him, which now in retrospect, is exactly what I needed. Todd's email: manifestspellcast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  14. I have never given a testimonial like this before, but for any doubters, let me tell you Dr. Todd is the REAL DEAL! His work, time and advice are invaluable. I only wish I had found him sooner in my life!! I contacted Dr. Todd regarding a lost love. I was pretty much a mess and willing to try anything to get this man back. After my initial consultation with Dr. Todd, I moved forward with the work he recommended. Even though he was very forthright by saying the chances of our reconcile were very slim, I felt I had to at least try and it was worth the cost for his services. He stayed with me every step of the way, any time I had a question or concern, he replied back to my emails usually within hours. The work we did was to heal myself and not as focused on him, which now in retrospect, is exactly what I needed. Todd's email: manifestspellcast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Life indeed is GRACE, I'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of (progresiveloan@yahoo.com).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks



    ReplyDelete
  16. Life indeed is GRACE, I'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of (progresiveloan@yahoo.com).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks



    ReplyDelete
  17. I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Oku brought back my husband that separated with me for good 3 mounths. Am Jessica Butler by name from los angeles. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Oku for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the 3 months and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Oku who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Oku said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: okutemple@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2347053113465

    ReplyDelete
  18. I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Oku brought back my husband that separated with me for good 3 mounths. Am Jessica Butler by name from los angeles. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Oku for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the 3 months and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Oku who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Oku said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: okutemple@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2347053113465

    ReplyDelete
  19. TESTIMONY;
    My name is Hidago Daniel. I made a promise to tell others the wonderful work of he who brought my ex girlfriend back to me. He is doctor UZOYA who is a spell doctor and was able to bring back my ex. My ex left me the very day she met her friend in my place, of which, unknowingly to her, I had nothing to do with her. She grew furious at the very sight of her friend and I was confused if she was initially mad with her. Days into weeks and weeks into months, my ex girlfriend did not speak a word to me as she went away. What was I to do? That was how i contacted doctor UZOYA on the Internet who after some procedures and progress, brought back my ex. Words are not enough to express my feelings and what doctor UZOYA has done for me. He really lifted a heavy load off my chest. To all those out there, please, don't think your situation is too primitive or too hard and complicated for anyone to understand. Contact doctor UZOYA and find joy once again, contact him on; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com also talk to him on +1(301) 909 8775

    ReplyDelete
  20. I shouted at my Husband and had a fight. The truth is I was into crack cocain and meth. We have a 6 years old daughter, I kept ego with him and had anger issues occasionally.He left me and waited for my call in station ,I didnt call that was last straw for him, he went to his hometown and blocked mine and my family members phone.He mailed for divorce and when i finally met him He said He will not come at any cost.He will raise our child at his own with his lone father (mom dead).I have cried for past 5 months realising my stupid nature.He has joined back his spiritual group and is searching for his job.this is the only setback I have got in my life which has shaken me to the core.He has left Facebook,his father tried to convince him but he is not listening.But I know I can do anything for him now,I got counselling from friend who told me to contact a spell caster by name Dr Gboko to help me.I contacted him on email: gbokospell@gmail.com and explained my problem. He casted a spell both on my drug addiction and and getting my husband back. Behold to my greatest surprise within 24 hours my husband called me and made his way back home with my daughter. If you have any problem in life contact him he has the answers. Email: gbokospell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi i am Belvin Kushie from US I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Ogudugu love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr. Ogudugu only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr.Ogudugu and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world ..Well if your need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr Ogudugu Via email: greatogudugu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex Lover back now: Here’s his contact. Email Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    Hi everyone! I have just experience the wonders of Dr Azeez love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, I told him about my husband that abandoned me about 6months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr Azeez only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Scott called me, I was just so shocked, I pick the call and couldn’t believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Azeez and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world... Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Azeez Here’s his contact. Email: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com you can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  23. 18 years old to 25 years old staff in Dubai ???? CALL GIRLS IN ABU DUBAI ???? CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI || ?? +971561616995 ??
    At that point you have gone to the right place. Our administrations incorporate into assemble or outcall conferences in lavish lodgings, India CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI administrations.

    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://dubai-peaches.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dubai escorts administrations and call young CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI. Our escort office painstakingly screened every young lady to satisfy your dream wants by giving a staggering partner close to you.

    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://dubaiescort-verified.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  25. When you will experience our display you will see the most recent photos of our models and select from these sizzling hot CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI.
    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://dubaiescorts-verified.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is safe to say that you are searching for beguiling and attractive youthful escorts for brotherhood for an imperative occasion in CALL GIRLS IN ABU DUBAI or the encompassing zone?.

    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://dubaiescorts110.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  27. Our office the CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI is an escort organization who is master in coordinating the best escort for brotherhood.
    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://www.escortsdubai110.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  28. We've an inclination to territory section a group of receptive individuals and that we deference your security and 100 percent assurance to supply you lovely, remarkable, sizzling and master VIP?We are the main supplier of Indian CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI.
    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://www.dubaihighescorts.com/
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  29. We are working all finished in Dubai. We've an accomplished group which is working impeccably. We've Indian escorts in Dubai and Pakistani CALL GIRLS IN ABU DUBAI.
    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://escort19.com/
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  30. We are also working as a CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI most recent couple of years and we propelled this site as of late for you. Our group is skill in this field and we have most jazzy, striking, experienced and youthful ability. They are accomplished and have a place with great families. They are from various nations.
    Call and whatsapp number 00971522909500
    http://dubaimodels.co/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  31. Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex Lover back now: Here’s his contact. Email Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    Hi everyone! I have just experience the wonders of Dr Azeez love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, I told him about my husband that abandoned me about 6months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr Azeez only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Scott called me, I was just so shocked, I pick the call and couldn’t believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Azeez and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world... Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Azeez Here’s his contact. Email: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com you can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete