Thursday, December 7, 2017

Island time with French Connection

French Connection has long been one of my favourite brands, and I’ve been wearing them for so many years. I have always loved their simple and practical, yet versatile and on trend styles, and have found their pieces on rotation in my wardrobe for the longest time. When they approached me to showcase their newest collection during my travels, I knew this would be perfect shot in Hawaii. 

Below are four looks I loved wearing during my time on the island of Oahu, as they are super simple and don't compromise on comfort, yet look great in real life and on camera! 

See the locations beneath the photos if you'd like to know where these were taken on Oahu! Also let me know your favourite spots around the island.

Waikiki Beach

Sunrise Shack, North Shore

Lā'ie Beach Park, North Shore



Hoomaluhia Botanical Garden



The Dole Plantation

The Royal Hawaiian Hotel

The Royal Hawaiian Hotel

Pillbox Trail above Lanikai Beach

This post has been sponsored by French Connection, however all thoughts and words are my own.

20 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love ❤️ the looks here ! Hawaii is so beautiful!
    Jandrew
    Dress The Part
    http://www.jandrewspeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is soo beautiful!

      Delete
    2. My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347059715465

      Delete
    3. i have been in relationship with my boyfriend for 2 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl, i really love this guy and never can imagine my life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, i came across some comments on a website about this great spell caster called Dr Azuka, so many persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex back, i had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in two days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after two days. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr Azuka, and i advice if you need his help too, you can email him on his direct Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com or contact him on whats App him +2348132777335



      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful post! Your photos are definitely my fav!! And, i don't think i could ever choose one fav location out of all that! But, the Botanical Garden & Lā'ie Beach Park seem quite special! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girrrll your pictures are stunning! May I ask what lenses you use? ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bur Dubai Bahrain Escorts in Dubai, Bur Dubai Qatar Escorts in Dubai, Indian Escorts in DubaiBur Dubai Oman Escorts in Dubai, Bur Dubai Kuwait Escorts in Dubai, Bur Dubai Independent Dubai Escorts, Bur Dubai Vip Dubai Escorts, Bur Dubai Russian Escorts in Dubai, Bur Dubai Turkish Escorts in Dubai, Bur Dubai Call Girls In Dubai, Independent Bur Dubai Escorts, Bur Dubai Female Escorts In Dubai,


    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified
    https://twitter.com/MyDubaiModel
    http://dubaicallgirls.co/indianescorts.html

    call and whatsapp number +971561616995

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love FCUK brand too, the red stripe OTS dress is pretty. Would love to see Hoomaluhia Botanical Gardens, reminds me so much of the Jurassic Park movie. Simply breathtaking photographs!!!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! my boyfriend has abandon me for the the past months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my boyfriend and I come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48 hours as he has promised, my boyfriend came home and his behavior was back to the man i got engage to. I can’t thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me, once again his email him direct........ Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com mobile number Call/What’s-app: +2348160153829 No problem is too big for him to solve!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Urgently On Love Spell To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back Contact Happylovespell2@gmail.com He Is The Best Of All On Love Spell That Work Fast........
    I am in the exact situation Has anything changed? My relationship had zero moral fiber I left several times hoping he would change Here I am again alone and now he stated that he is done trying??? I left him however he told me that I can not just come and go as I please and think that everything is okay He just does not get it!!! He treats me like a chair in our home It is just daunting I hope your situation is better?Help! I'm confused and getting very frustrated.
    My boyfriend and I have been separated for four months now and nothing is happening. He's doing nothing.
    He was having an emotional affair 3rd time second woman, so he kick me out. We went to relationship counseling twice. he said he needed to go to personal before he would meet us again. In counseling he admitted he loved me but not in love with me.I am beyond devastated. What should I do? And when do you think he will realize he's still IN love with me? I need this man to realize I'm still that girl he met 6 years ago. I've noticed lately in the last couple days he's kinda been trying to make me jealous, in a sense of telling me he's getting checked out at work, or flexing his muscles in front of me-- I'm not sure if I should take this as a good sign or not? Every time we have a good day, or I say something about being with him, he always says "we'll see". Please help me i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues.email him Urgently on.. happylovespell2@gmail.com or call and add him of on whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  8. My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347059715465

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can without much of a stretch contact our supporting staff and reveal to them your necessities and they will organize the best young CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI for you at the best place where you can experience your most joyful minutes together.

    Call and whatsapp number +971561616995
    http://dubai-peaches.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have instructed and a high society group of CALL GIRLS IN ABU DUBAI who are professionally prepared and particularly gifted to be the principal decision as Indian escort in Dubai.

    Call and whatsapp number +971561616995
    http://dubaiescort-verified.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  11. Indian CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI are superior to different nationals as a result of the reality they are shabby or more that slick and clean.

    Call and whatsapp number +971561616995
    http://dubaiescorts-verified.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  12. In the event that you don't discover a young CALL GIRLS IN ABU DUBAI of your decision here, at that point it isn't a major ordeal by any means.

    Call and whatsapp number +971561616995
    http://www.escortsdubai110.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our everything young ladies are extremely youthful and are exceptionally dedicated to their work. So scan for your most loved CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI here and afterward call us at the given numbers.

    Call and whatsapp number +971561616995
    http://independent-escorts-girls.com/
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  14. Call and whatsapp number +971561616995
    http://www.escortsdubai110.com/muscatescorts.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    Muscat Escorts is the best place to carry on with your life calmly and make the most of your occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. On the off chance that you are energized and looking for the best stage that gives you the best grown-up amusement then you are at the perfect place where you can get the appeal of our horny administrations. Checkout CALL GIRLS IN ABU DUBAI

    Call and whatsapp number +971561616995
    http://escort19.com/
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have been in relationship with my boyfriend for 2 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl, i really love this guy and never can imagine my life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, i came across some comments on a website about this great spell caster called Dr Azuka, so many persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex back, i had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in two days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after two days. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr Azuka, and i advice if you need his help too, you can email him on his direct Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com or contact him on whats App him +2348132777335



    ReplyDelete