Thursday, November 23, 2017

Bonjour from Sofitel Darling Harbour

Staycations - when you see your city through new eyes. I'm obsessed.

I really enjoy staying in my home city for a few nights to soak up my town through a different perspective. And that's exactly what we did at Sofitel Darling Harbour a few weeks ago!

Sofitel Darling Harbour is Sydney's newest five star hotel. As in, it's only two months old kind of new. And it is perfect! I've always said that Sydney lacks in range of five star accommodation on an international level, and now, we finally have a worthy contender. It truly is a beautiful hotel, and I'm so glad to be able to share it with you all today on my blog! 

The hotel boasts 590 rooms, all with a little Parisian charm in design and class, as it is French at heart, of course.

So, why do I love it? Well, first of all, I've never seen Sydney like this before. 
The building has 35 levels, and allows you to see Sydney Harbour without the traditional bridge or Opera House view, which makes our whole city feel brand new. Instead, you get an incredible view of the very underrated Anzac Bridge. Who would've thought it could be so beautiful from above? Especially at sunset.

During our stay we enjoyed a few other wonderfully French things, including a champagne degustation before dinner, and Louis Rogederer wine and strawberries before breakfast. Because, wine not? Additionally, if you are staying in a suite, you may enjoy breakfast and snacks from Club Millésime, a club lounge that you need to see!

The rooms and service are impeccable, just as you would expect from the French. Everywhere you go, you are always greeted with "Bonjour". I'll admit I was feeling very fancy in this part of Darling Harbour, and I was loving it.

The hotel also has an incredible infinity pool, which ticks all the boxes, as it looks over Sydney's familiar yet new Skyline. Many of the guests flock to this spot from the early morning because it feels like such a privilege, especially since we've not been able to experience Sydney like this before.

I hope you all might get to visit one day, as it's up there on my list of Sydney's best hotels. Even if you're in the area, you have to swing by the lobby to check it out. I know I'll definitely be back for more. Hope you enjoy this my lovers!

Au revoir!

















17 comments:

  1. I can only say one WOW
    Kisses
    Ela
    www.themomentsbyela.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely amazing view! I will have to check it out next time I am over east :-D

    xx
    Mon
    http://www.littlemissmonbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GET YOUR EX BACK URGENTLY, WITH URGENT LOVE SPELL THAT GUARANTEE AND CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR EX DR HAPPY IS TRULY THE BEST AFRICA ONLINE SPELL CASTER EMAIL HAPPYLOVESPELL2@GMAIL.COM.. I have been in a relationship for 3 years, me and my partner live here in the England, we lived in two different cities which was only 2 hours away. she used to drive down to see me every week before for the past 2 years.i moved to the same city 4 months now, i thought it was a good thing that i would be more closer to her.she saw me in the first month of when i moved. then she never saw me in the next 3 months, she never bothered to make the effort.then she got a job in London about 2 months ago and she said she would see me but never did.these last 2months she has been avoiding my calls and since he moved he makes excuses saying she is ‘tired’ or ‘busy’ and that she was sleeping’. she always makes these excuses, I’ve been crying my eyes out, I’m lost, confused, heart broken. i feel like it’s all my fault and i don’t want to lose her, all she told me was that the relationship is over she blocked me on whatsapp and facebook. now i begged her to consider me but she’s did listen, she left and i was devastated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can cast a spell to remind her of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my girlfriend came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues. you can contact him for help too. via mail..happylovespell2@gmail.com or his whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to see more amazing posts regarding to travelling.
    meet and greet at luton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! my boyfriend has abandon me for the the past months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my boyfriend and I come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48 hours as he has promised, my boyfriend came home and his behavior was back to the man i got engage to. I can’t thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me, once again his email him direct........ Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com mobile number Call/What’s-app: +2348160153829 No problem is too big for him to solve!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are also working as a CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI most recent couple of years and we propelled this site as of late for you. Our group is skill in this field and we have most jazzy, striking, experienced and youthful ability. They are accomplished and have a place with great families. They are from various nations.
    Call and whatsapp number 00971522909500
    http://dubaimodels.co/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are working all finished in Dubai. We've an accomplished group which is working impeccably. We've Indian escorts in Dubai and Pakistani CALL GIRLS IN ABU DUBAI.

    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://escort19.com/
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've an inclination to territory section a group of receptive individuals and that we deference your security and 100 percent assurance to supply you lovely, remarkable, sizzling and master VIP?We are the main supplier of Indian CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI.
    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://www.dubaihighescorts.com/
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  10. CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI setting aside a few minutes, an exotic stay time that may coin up for you a couple of genuine astonishing minutes for the others of your life.Magnificence closes in Dubai. Everywhere throughout the world young ladies come in Dubai and do diverse business.

    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://independent-escorts-girls.com/
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our office the CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI is an escort organization who is master in coordinating the best escort for brotherhood.

    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://www.escortsdubai110.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is safe to say that you are searching for beguiling and attractive youthful escorts for brotherhood for an imperative occasion in CALL GIRLS IN ABU DUBAI or the encompassing zone?.

    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://dubaiescorts110.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  13. When you will experience our display you will see the most recent photos of our models and select from these sizzling hot CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI.

    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://dubaiescorts-verified.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dubai escorts administrations and call young CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI. Our escort office painstakingly screened every young lady to satisfy your dream wants by giving a staggering partner close to you.

    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://dubaiescort-verified.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  15. 18 years old to 25 years old staff in Dubai ???? CALL GIRLS IN ABU DUBAI ???? CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI || ?? +971561616995 ??
    At that point you have gone to the right place. Our administrations incorporate into assemble or outcall conferences in lavish lodgings, India CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI administrations.

    Whatsapp and Call Number +971561616995
    http://dubai-peaches.com/callgirlsindubai.html
    https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
    https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified

    ReplyDelete
  16. So far so good i give thanks to Dr.Ogudugu for great work he did for me during my time of distress, And i have never seen anything that works so fast and so effective like the spell that Dr.Ogudugu cast on my lover which brought my lover back to me. Here is Dr.Ogudugu details: greatogudugu@gmail.com or WhatsApp No: +2348139793075 for further inquiry and assistance.

    ReplyDelete