Really the perfect way to kick of your vacation. Love these still shots, they look exquisite! And totally checking out that brand of swimsuits... I love their designs and they're so affordable. <3 <3
Adorable click!! I am impressed how wonderfully you spent your holidays. I also hosted holiday special corporate events for my staff. I took them to Dublin and arranged fun team building activities. They really had great time there.
Really the perfect way to kick of your vacation. Love these still shots, they look exquisite! And totally checking out that brand of swimsuits... I love their designs and they're so affordable. <3 <3
ReplyDeleteVelveteencockroach
Spinning around on giant floaters is a must do. Haha!
DeleteAdorable click!! I am impressed how wonderfully you spent your holidays. I also hosted holiday special corporate events for my staff. I took them to Dublin and arranged fun team building activities. They really had great time there.
ReplyDeletePerfect way to kick of your vacation. beautiful photography work.
ReplyDeleteAfrican Wax Print, African George Fabric