Christmas is less than five days away, can you believe how quickly this year has flown?
I know that the New Year usually means time for fresh starts and changes, but I’m one step ahead as I’ve made the switch to the brand New Huawei Mate 10 just before the year is up!
I’m so excited to be partnering with a brand like Huawei as I’ve only heard good things about the brand and the quality of their phones. It’s only been a week since I’ve switched, and I’m already impressed with the AI-assisted camera taking capabilities on it’s Leica camera. You’ll be seeing more of these photos taken on the Mate 10 on my feed real soon so you can see how great the quality is for yourself. But for now let me share with you some of my favourite features. I went with the champagne colour because it’s so different from anything I’ve ever had before, and it’s so surprisingly chic for a phone? Hehe. It’s also a little festively gold so maybe I was persuaded by the season. Not to mention, I’ve always loved, and basically needed a larger phone as well, so I’m glad I didn’t have to compromise on screen size as the size of the Mate 10 is perfect for someone who is constantly working on photos and video content on their phone. The screen has a minimal bezel to maximise viewing on the phone. Also, for someone who really hates, or possibly just forgets to carry a portable or wall charger around, it’s really not necessary from my experience with the Mate 10 so far. It’s such a powerful and fast phone, but the battery life is still all there after a day of use, including scrolling through Instagram.
Below are some pictures I shot of it looking pretty in my Christmas set up for you to see it for yourself, but I can’t wait to show you what it’s capable of behind the lens real soon. Stay tuned loves!
This post was sponsored by Huawei, however all opinions shared and words are my own.

Looks pretty amazing! Huawei is my phone brand of choice: I have never loved a phone like my Honor 7 - still my trustworthy companion even after being fixed twice. (not the phone's fault, I dropped it into the toilet)
ReplyDeleteCan you post the wallpaoer,pleeeeeease?๐
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I’ve never heard of this brand before. I’m excited to read more about this phone. :)
ReplyDeleteMy names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347059715465
ReplyDeleteWe have instructed and a privileged group of Muscat Escorts who are professionally prepared and particularly talented to be the principal decision as Indian escort in Dubai.
ReplyDeleteWe know some of you need to suck the smooth boobs of Housewives or perhaps there are a few people look for uncivilized sex. Our Indian models young CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI are here to make your opportunity exceptionally engaging, enticing and loaded with closeness.
ReplyDeletecall and whatsapp number 00971522909500
http://dubaimodels.co/callgirlsindubai.html
https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified
They are adorable, provocative, and some accomplished and some new comer. We give these escort benefits in different towns in Dubai CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI. They would love to stay with you at some point. How about we meet them for Breakfast, Lunch or supper.
ReplyDeletecall and whatsapp number +971561616995
http://www.dubaihighescorts.com/
https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified
youthful sweet young lady with a HOT body .My sweet lips is sitting tight for you to connect. Continuously SWEET AND SPECIAL FEELING . I am accessible for refined men who welcome a pretty young CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI as I am an extremely delicate and have smooth enchanted touch.
ReplyDeletecall and whatsapp number +971561616995
http://independent-escorts-girls.com/
https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified
We can in like manner organize Pakistani CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI and Our Pakistani youths young women are astoundingly celebrated in Dubai Just contact to book one.
ReplyDeletecall and whatsapp number +971561616995
http://www.escortsdubai110.com/callgirlsindubai.html
https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified
Uplifting news : we give you best In-get and Out-call benefit Our CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI Are From High and Elite Class, ,Air Hostesses, Aunties, and Students, And Other HighClass Society. They searching for sex only.........
ReplyDeletecall and whatsapp number +971561616995
http://dubaiescort-verified.com/callgirlsindubai.html
https://www.scoop.it/t/dubai-escorts-by-anjalimodel9
https://vk.com/dubaiescorts.verified
Top 4 Casinos to Play Real Money Slots for Real Money in 2021
ReplyDeleteThe Top 4 Casino Sites to Play Real Money Slots · 1. Royal Ace Casino, The Best ๋ธ๋ ์ญ ๋งํ Slots Site, Slots with ์ฌ๋ค๋ฆฌ ๊ฒ์ ์ฌ์ดํธ the highest ํด์ธ๋ฐฐ๋น RTP, w88 com login Payout Percentage, ์์ ๋ฒณ ๋จนํ and a