Perth. It’s such a charming city, where the people are so relaxed and down to earth, and the place just buzzes at night with amazing food, drinks and laughter on every corner. It’s a perfect part of Australia to escape to for a few days if you feel like vibing with another crowd and experiencing something a little different. Or if you live there, you’ve got it pretty good!
We were out and about in Perth this past weekend in collaboration with American Express, where we ate, drank, and shopped at some unique local finds. Why? For a sneak peek of the Urban Weekender presented by Shop Small which is coming up this weekend in Perth and across Australia where Amex Card Members can nab some pretty sweet deals – I’ll be sharing some of the deals we experienced below.
Bathers Beach House
Located thirty minutes from Perth City, in Fremantle, Bather’s Beach House is the perfect place for your little nautical escape. Here, you can sip cocktails beachside under gorgeous brightly coloured umbrellas, or dine inside where the decor is super chic but also family friendly. We ordered the $15 Ruby Rose Cocktails, an exclusive offer as part of the Urban Weekender. We also enjoyed some of their great menu items to complement our drinks including the salt and pepper squid & sardines. If you like cocktails on the sweeter side, this one is for you.
Deal: Ruby Rose Cocktail for $15 as part of the Urban Weekender
Ivy & Jess
After lunch we needed some retail therapy. So we headed over to Ivy & Jess, a super cute boutique, ten minutes drive or thirty minutes walk from the heart of Perth City. Ivy & Jess stocks some awesome Australian local brands including Arnhem, Lilya, Rue Stiic, Kivari the Label, and a bunch more. They also stock some amazing homewares, including pots from Pop & Scott (see how cute they are below!). When you shop Ivy & Jess with the Urban Weekender & Amex, you’ll get a free indoor plant included with your pot.
Deal: Free indoor plant with every Pop & Scott purchase as part of the Urban Weekender
Satchmo
Five minutes down the road from Ivy & Jess is Satchmo, because shopping is tiring, and you’ll definitely need to have a snack after, right? I would say yes to that - Hehe!
Satchmo is a funky cafe located in North Perth. Fun fact: Satchmo was Louis Armstrong’s nickname. The cafe takes you back in time to a mix of the 60s through to the 90s, and really
oozes the coolest vibes. The staff are also incredibly friendly! and the Shrimp Cocktail Po You Bagel has been brought back onto the menu for this sweet deal. Thanks to American Express & the Urban weekender you can get a super generous lunch for only $16. We had to share because it was a very decent serving size. I don’t usually order bagels, but this was a goody! The shrimp & crispy potatoes complement each other perfectly, and the peri peri mayo served on the side completes this dish in my opinion. So glad they decided to bring this back for this deal!
Deal: Shrimp Cocktail Po You Bagel with Iceberg Lettuce served with a side of Crispy Rosemary Spuds for $16 as part of the Urban Weekender
Rochelle Adonis
If you’re feeling fancy, but don’t want to burn through your wallet, Rochelle Adonis is perfect for a weekend brunch. Located in Highgate, the cafe’s interiors are intricately detailed, giving you that Parisian feel, and is a great place to meet your girlfriends for a catch up coffee.
For $35, you can receive the brunch set menu, which includes a mix of sweet and savoury appetisers, brioche scones with lemon curd, and a small pot of muesli, yoghurt and fruits. The corn fritter & salmon appetisers were my personal favourites. There’s a little bit of everything for everyone. For this deal, thanks to the Urban Weekender, you can get unlimited tea & coffee with your brunch booking over this weekend.
Deal: Unlimited tea & coffee with your brunch booking. Available on Saturday or Sunday from 9am. Bookings essential. Mention this offer to receive this deal as part of the Urban Weekender.*
*Tarts pictured cost extra, not included in brunch menu
American Express is accepted at all these vendors, and so many more all around Perth. Click here if you'd like to find out more about how you can Shop Small with American Express and help support small businesses.
This blog post has been sponsored by American Express. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
















This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteToday I'm so happy because of what Dr Miracle has done to my life. his spell is so great and fast, i have never really see a helpful man like him, he solved my problem i didn't expect, i came across him on face book people talking about his great spell work, i collected his contact and contacted him he responded immediately and ask about my problem i explain to him with tears, he told me contacting him i should not be worried my husband will come back to me as far i still love him, i was amaze. Immediately i ask what will i do to get my husband back, he gave me instructions and ask for his name and picture which immediately i obey and follow, he promise me two days my husband will call me to believe about his work, Honestly speaking my husband called but i miss his calls i was so happy. He promise me my husband will come back home within 48 hour and i should open my hearth and work with him which i did. Today my family is back again with the help of Dr Miracle, has bring back my husband after he left me for another woman in other state, you know how it feels when you loose your loved husband for another woman, you do anything to get him back. today i promise to share and tell the world about his great work because I'm so happy today. contact Him If You Need His Help Too, Ignore if You Don't. Thanks Dr Miracle,,"CONTACT Via Email,,,(( MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM ))
DeleteI am MRS COLLINS, from CANADA, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my Husband return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR AKHERE for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my husband, I required help until i found a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my husband back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my husband who has not called me for past 6 months now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR AKHERE released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest woman on earth and me and my husband is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR AKHERE for the excessive work that he has done for me. please brothers and sisters if you are ppassing throuhg any kind of problem contact this great sspell caster
Deletevia his email akheretemple@gmail.com
THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER IS TESTED , TRUSTED AND 100% GUARANTEED . HE WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU .
DeleteMy name is Eric Robert i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i won the lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Sambo. and told him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give him a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won 107,932,603.20 million Dollar. Dr. Sambo truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers .hies mail: divinespellhome@gmail.com divinespellhome@yahoo.com
whatsapp number +2348145810121
HOW I WON £4,369,877 WITH DR TRUST LOTTERY MAGIC SPELL
DeleteI am James Couper From UK...I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Trust powerful lottery spell. My Heart is fill with joy and happiness after Dr Trust cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won £4,369,877. His spell change my life into riches, I'm now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. My life has really change for good. I won (Four million three hundred and sixty nine thousand Eight hundred and seventy seven thousand pounds)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much Dr. Trust for the lottery spell that change my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell Dr Trust did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number,because these is the only secret to win lottery.
Email him: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com
His website https://utimatespellcast.wordpress.com
WhatsApp or Call him: +2348156885231
PERFECT LOTTERY SPELL THAT WORK FAST WITHIN 24 HOURS WITH DR RAYPOWER LOTTERY SPELL POWERS
DeleteI saw so many testimonies about Dr Raypower a great lottery spell caster that will help you cast a lottery spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe it, at first but as life got harder i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him i want to win a lottery he cast a lottery spell for me which i use and i play and i won $3,000,000 (THREE MILLION DOLLARS). I am so grateful to this man Dr Raypower and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste time contact him today for you also to be a winner contact info below.
Email: Urgentspellcast@gmail.com
Website: http://urgentspellcast.website2.me/
Best way to win lottery with Dr. Jakiki magic lottery winning numbers...
DeleteDr Jakiki is a very genuine lottery spell caster and a very unique and a powerful man of wisdom. i am a lottery winner. I had some very bad experience in playing the lottery, because my life was at stake, then lottery seemed to be the only means that came into my head, i played the lottery steadily over 11 years , but i could not win more than $45, but i always see people winning millions of dollars, so with that i extended my search for victory ,then i found Dr. Jakiki a powerful voodoo Dr. who promised to help me win the lottery. He did his normal work for me and finally i won the lottery,$1,000,000.00 This spell changed my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good work of Dr. Jakiki after i won that huge amount of money. You can contact him for you own lottery number. contact Dr Jakiki via Email: ((Spellcasthome@gmail.com or Spellcasthome@yahoo.com)) Call or text him: +1 (402) 892-2486
Check on him through his website: http://spellcasthome.blogspot.com
It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 11 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called Dr, OCUSODO who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of Dr OCUSODO, i won $960,000,000 Million and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery, this is the real secret we all have been searching for, you can contact Dr OCUSODO via email drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com or drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com
Deletewhats-app Or call number::: +2349067457724
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteTHIS GREAT SPELL CASTER IS TESTED , TRUSTED AND 100% GUARANTEED . HE WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU .His web site:
ReplyDeletehttps://divinespellhome1.wixsite.com/drsambo
My name is Eric Robert i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i won the lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Sambo. and told him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give him a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won 107,932,603.20 million Dollar. Dr. Sambo truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers .hies mail: divinespellhome@gmail.com or Divinespellhome@yahoo.com and you can also call him +2348145810121 THANKS..
whatsapp number +2348145810121
Website...
https://divinespellhome1.wixsite.com/drsambo
Genuine online spell cater on urgent love spell to get your ex back, fix your broken marriage and stop divorce happylovespell2@gmail.com is the best dr to help you and restored back your happiness
ReplyDeleteI just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married going on two years. 2kids. lots of amazing momments together. i want to leave, but i love him so much. all i can think about is how nothing stopped him. how he has to see her everyday because they work together. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on with me that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he’s did listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with
similar issues. You can contact him for help too. happylovespell2@gmail.com or call and add him of on whatsapp number: +2348133873774
Genuine online spell cater on urgent love spell to get your ex back, fix your broken marriage and stop divorce happylovespell2@gmail.com is the best dr to help you and restored back your happiness
ReplyDeleteI just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married going on two years. 2kids. lots of amazing momments together. i want to leave, but i love him so much. all i can think about is how nothing stopped him. how he has to see her everyday because they work together. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on with me that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he’s did listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with
similar issues. You can contact him for help too. happylovespell2@gmail.com or call and add him of on whatsapp number: +2348133873774
More info here,,, Cafe for Sale Sydney
ReplyDeleteGenuine online spell cater on urgent love spell to get your ex back, fix your broken marriage and stop divorce happylovespell2@gmail.com is the best dr to help you and restored back your happiness
ReplyDeleteI just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married going on two years. 2kids. lots of amazing momments together. i want to leave, but i love him so much. all i can think about is how nothing stopped him. how he has to see her everyday because they work together. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on with me that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he’s did listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with
similar issues. You can contact him for help too. happylovespell2@gmail.com or call and add him of on whatsapp number: +2348133873774
i need an urgent spell caster to help me a lotto number post comment on bloggerGreetings, I want to appreciate Dr.Alabi for helping me to win the lottery.I have been playing the lottery for the past 3 years now and the only big money I have ever won was 1000$.Ever since then I have not been able to win again and I was so upset and I need help to win the lottery so I decided to go online and search for help, there I saw so many good talks about this man called Dr Alabi of how he has cast a spell for people to win the lottery.I contact him also and tell him I want to win a lottery he cast a spell for me which I use and I get my ticket and play and I won $50 million.I am so grateful to this man just in case you also need him to help you win, you can contact him through his
ReplyDeleteFACEBOOK PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/DR-ALABI-SPELL-HOME-1296743253765635/
EMAILL: ( dralabispelltemple@gmail.com )( dralabispelltemple@hotmail.com )
CALL OR WHATS-APP +2348105074556 ...
I am very happy to recommend Dr. Osato to everyone that is in need of help to fix his/her broken relationship and marriage problem. When I found Dr. Osato, I was desperate in need of help to get my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I new nothing about the hole situation. He just dumped me after 3 years without no explanation and i believe she did a mooring on my boyfriend. I contacted Dr. Osato through his email and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell to separate my boyfriend from the other woman and get him back to me. Shortly after he did the spell, my boyfriend came back to me and beg me to forgive him and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and we are planning our marriage. You can reach Dr Osato for help on his email: relationshipspell@gmail.com or call him on his phone number +1(727)860-1767. Read more on his websit: https://relationshipspellhelp.webs.com, Dr Osato is truely gifted and he alone can solve your relationship and marriage problem. He is tested and trusted.
ReplyDeleteToday I'm so happy because of what Dr Miracle has done to my life. his spell is so great and fast, i have never really see a helpful man like him, he solved my problem i didn't expect, i came across him on face book people talking about his great spell work, i collected his contact and contacted him he responded immediately and ask about my problem i explain to him with tears, he told me contacting him i should not be worried my husband will come back to me as far i still love him, i was amaze. Immediately i ask what will i do to get my husband back, he gave me instructions and ask for his name and picture which immediately i obey and follow, he promise me two days my husband will call me to believe about his work, Honestly speaking my husband called but i miss his calls i was so happy. He promise me my husband will come back home within 48 hour and i should open my hearth and work with him which i did. Today my family is back again with the help of Dr Miracle, has bring back my husband after he left me for another woman in other state, you know how it feels when you loose your loved husband for another woman, you do anything to get him back. today i promise to share and tell the world about his great work because I'm so happy today. contact Him If You Need His Help Too, Ignore if You Don't. Thanks Dr Miracle,,"CONTACT Via Email,,,(( MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM ))
ReplyDeleteI am MRS COLLINS, from CANADA, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my Husband return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR AKHERE for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my husband, I required help until i found a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my husband back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my husband who has not called me for past 6 months now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR AKHERE released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest woman on earth and me and my husband is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR AKHERE for the excessive work that he has done for me. please brothers and sisters if you are ppassing throuhg any kind of problem contact this great sspell caster
ReplyDeletevia his email akheretemple@gmail.com
Hey! my boyfriend has abandon me for the the past months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my boyfriend and I come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48 hours as he has promised, my boyfriend came home and his behavior was back to the man i got engage to. I can’t thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me, once again his email him direct........ Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com mobile number Call/What’s-app: +2348160153829 No problem is too big for him to solve!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey! my boyfriend has abandon me for the the past months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my boyfriend and I come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48 hours as he has promised, my boyfriend came home and his behavior was back to the man i got engage to. I can’t thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me, once again his email him direct........ Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com mobile number Call/What’s-app: +2348160153829 No problem is too big for him to solve!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHIS GREAT SPELL CASTER IS TESTED , TRUSTED AND 100% GUARANTEED . HE WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU .
ReplyDeleteMy name is Eric Robert i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i won the lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Sambo. and told him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give him a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won 107,932,603.20 million Dollar. Dr. Sambo truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers .hies mail: divinespellhome@gmail.com divinespellhome@yahoo.com
whatsapp number +2348145810121
THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER IS TESTED , TRUSTED AND 100% GUARANTEED . HE WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU .
ReplyDeleteMy name is Eric Robert i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i won the lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Sambo. and told him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give him a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won 107,932,603.20 million Dollar. Dr. Sambo truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers .hies mail: divinespellhome@gmail.com divinespellhome@yahoo.com
whatsapp number +2348145810121
Breakup Or Divorce Is Not A Solution To Your Marriage problems!!!! drobedspelltemple@hotmail.com !!! is certainly the best, and his result is 100% guarantee.
ReplyDeleteMy Husband is back home now and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster drobed. He is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and drobed, is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, My Husband now love me more than before i am so Happy.and my Husband have cancel the Divorce with the help of drobed..If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell That Truly Works Fast, I Suggest You ,,,,"CONTACT Via Email ,,,,, drobedspelltemple@hotmail.com !!!! You Can Also Call Him +2348078800009...................
After being in relationship with him for seven years,he broke.,. up with me, I did everything. possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather. contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there.. was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the. second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was., so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drosedebamenspellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:drosedebamenspellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM
ReplyDeleteHOW TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER A BREAKUP OR DIVORCE!.
ReplyDeleteHi everyone,
I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup, I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Azeez if you have any problem contact Dr Azeez now and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact.
Email him at: Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
you can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829
Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this doctor called Dr. OMOHAN and I decided to email him on: dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal cream for Penis Enlargement, Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer and strong. I'm so happy..feel free to contact DR OMOHAN on his Email: dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or you can also call him on the whatsapp contact +2348164816038
ReplyDeleteBest way to win lottery with Dr. Jakiki magic lottery winning numbers...
ReplyDeleteDr Jakiki is a very genuine lottery spell caster and a very unique and a powerful man of wisdom. i am a lottery winner. I had some very bad experience in playing the lottery, because my life was at stake, then lottery seemed to be the only means that came into my head, i played the lottery steadily over 11 years , but i could not win more than $45, but i always see people winning millions of dollars, so with that i extended my search for victory ,then i found Dr. Jakiki a powerful voodoo Dr. who promised to help me win the lottery. He did his normal work for me and finally i won the lottery,$1,000,000.00 This spell changed my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good work of Dr. Jakiki after i won that huge amount of money. You can contact him for you own lottery number. contact Dr Jakiki via Email: ((Spellcasthome@gmail.com or Spellcasthome@yahoo.com)) Call or text him: +1 (402) 892-2486
Check on him through his website: http://spellcasthome.blogspot.com
It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 11 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called Dr, OCUSODO who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of Dr OCUSODO, i won $960,000,000 Million and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery, this is the real secret we all have been searching for, you can contact Dr OCUSODO via email drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com or drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletewhats-app Or call number::: +2349067457724
I am very happy to share this great testimonies, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email Dr Akhigbe. and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so I decide to give it a try. I contacted this great Dr Akhigbe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr. Akhigbe truly you are the best,with these great Dr you can win millions of money through lottery. I am so very happy to meet these great man, I will be forever grateful to you dr. Akhigbe, if you need his help you can reach him on Whatsapp +2349035428122 or email him via his email akhigbespellhome@gmail.com
ReplyDelete