Thursday, August 24, 2017

Montenegro Photo Diary

Welcome to my Montenegro Photo Diary! 

We had the privilege of visiting Budva last month during our two month stint in Europe, thanks to Budva Tourism. Montenegro is a real gem! Before visiting Montenegro, I knew very little about the country. We flew in from Rome and stayed for five nights in Hotel Adria, located in the heart of Budva. Budva has so much charm, some of which can found in Old Town Budva, but the city really comes alive at night, and the people here truly know how to have a good party. 

Here are some of my photos from our trip & a little guide to what we did and loved. Let me know your thoughts down in the comments!


Old Town Budva
I've seen quite a few old towns around the world, and Budva's Old Town is definitely one of the cutest. It's quite small, but you can find a range of unique boutique stores, their oldest church, and the Montenegro museum. We had a guided tour of the Old Town, which can be seen in it's entirety in about one hour.

We also visited the Citadela, which has amazing views over the town and ocean. It's the perfect place to dine, and watch the sun set in Old Town. 




Montenegro Tour
We took a day tour out of Budva to see more of Montenegro. First, we visited the town of Cetinje to see the house of the former King, King Nikola. The house is now a museum and you can take a guided tour to learn more about the King, his family, and Montenegro's history. 

We then drove through the mountains to reach a spot where we tried authentic Montenegrin food, and also dressed up in the traditional attire! We ended the tour in Kotor, which is a beautiful town only thirty minutes from Budva. In the below images, you can see the view over Kotor. It really was breathtaking.



Montenegrin Food


Dukley Beach Lounge
Dukley Beach Lounge is a waterfront lounge bar with incredible views. It is the perfect place to unwind in the later afternoon and was only a five minute drive from our hotel. Since leaving Australia I had been craving Asian cuisine for days! We decided to try out the large sushi platter, fried octopus & saffron risotto. I had rather low expectations for the sushi, but after trying it I would definitely recommend it to others! 




Aman Sveti Stefan
Aman Sveti Stefan is a gorgeous five star hotel located just fifteen minutes away from Budva's Old Town. It's a very exclusive hotel built on a heritage site of Budva. If you enjoy privacy and want a five star experience, this is the place to stay. There are limited rooms so it generally sells out over Summer. If you decide to make a visit, make sure you book in advance!






Sunsets over Budva
The thing about Budva is that the mountains allow you to get amazing views over everything! We saw sunset twice from the highest possible points. I don't even know the name of this particular spot, but if you look up from Sveti Stefan you might spot a tiny church with a cross, on the highest point of the mountain. Just tell your taxi driver to take you there because that's where we were! 

We enjoyed sunset from two different spots in the mountains, and I would definitely recommend doing this as colours of the sunset combine so perfectly with the city. I also just love watching cities turn from day to night, and seeing all the lights come on.  



45 comments:

  1. Stunning! I would love to visit there someday. Great pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER IS TESTED , TRUSTED AND 100% GUARANTEED . HE WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU .His web site:

      https://divinespellhome1.wixsite.com/drsambo

      My name is Eric Robert i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i won the lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Sambo. and told him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give him a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won 107,932,603.20 million Dollar. Dr. Sambo truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers .hies mail: divinespellhome@gmail.com or Divinespellhome@yahoo.com and you can also call him +2348145810121 THANKS..
      whatsapp number +2348145810121
      Website...
      https://divinespellhome1.wixsite.com/drsambo

      Delete
    4. I NEED A GENUINE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME WIN A LOTTERY: CONTACT DOCTOR OCUSODO NOW DROCUSODOSPELLCASTER@GAMIL.COM HE IS THE BEST OF ALL

      My name is Leann Crane i!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr OCUSODO. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won ( FIVE MILLIONS DOLLARS) Dr. OCUSODO i truly you are the best, with these man you can will millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers (drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com) or (drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com)

      WhatsApp or call him now: +2349067457724

      Delete
    5. I NEED A GENUINE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME WIN A LOTTERY: CONTACT DOCTOR OCUSODO NOW DROCUSODOSPELLCASTER@GAMIL.COM HE IS THE BEST OF ALL

      My name is Leann Crane i!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr OCUSODO. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won ( FIVE MILLIONS DOLLARS) Dr. OCUSODO i truly you are the best, with these man you can will millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers (drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com) or (drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com)

      WhatsApp or call him now: +2349067457724

      Delete
    6. GENUINE LOVE SPELL TO GET BACK YOUR EX EMAIL: ULTIMATESPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM

      My name is Olivia Hanna From Australia. I am really pleased with this service Dr. Trust render to me. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called Dr. Trust I never in a million years would have thought I’d be writing a letter like this, but when I nearly lost Andrew in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read a testimony by a man called Taylor Borg about him saying that how Dr. Trust help him to get back is EX wife within 48 hours.I quickly email him. He did a (Lover spell) for me. 48 hours later, my ((Ex Boyfriend)) came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal and our love is now stronger that he can't do without being with me. I and my boyfriend are living together happily again. Dr. Trust is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! Andrew and i are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to Dr. Trust email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help His website: https://utimatespellcast.wordpress.com

      {Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com}

      {Tel or WhatsApp: +2348156885231}

      Delete
    7. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 11 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called Dr, OCUSODO who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of Dr OCUSODO, i won $960,000,000 Million and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery, this is the real secret we all have been searching for, you can contact Dr OCUSODO via email drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com or drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com

      whats-app Or call number::: +2349067457724

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures, only one week before we head off for Perast (near Kotor) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CIPA-BOOKING.COM is a leading specialist in holiday accommodation in Montenegro. Our main motto is to offer a quality and individual travel service that is professionally oriented towards the client's wishes and needs. Experience, knowledge, innovative approach and orientation on our customers' special requests has contributed that we are now one of the leading agencies in Montenegro for online business and promoters of new trends in tourism.

    HOLIDAY SERVICES
    Our Internet offer represents a large section of tourism products in Montenegro, including quality private accommodation, hotel accommodation and authentic accommodation characteristic for Montenegro. Additionally we offer transportation services, transfers and rent a car services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these photos are absolutely stunning. I have never heard of Budva until now and now I totally want to go! Love this post, it looks like you had an amazing time!
    Katie|https://katream.blogspot.ca/2017/08/back-to-school.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post! I love Montenegro! And you made some gorgeous photos as always! 😍✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having never traveled to Montenegro, I am thrilled to see the great shots , that may well make me add it to my next European adventure. Great post !
    Jandrew
    Dress The Part
    http://www.jandrewspeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is extremely pretty!! I want to go here
    Isabelle xx
    isabelleelli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this looks amazing! Montenegro has never been on my list but it is now!

    I'm British but I study abroad in the Netherlands and I just moved to Australia. Check out my blog to see my travels around the world!

    https://everinablog.wordpress.com/

    Everina x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your pictures. The mickey mouse theme is great, I like it very much from informal situations.
    Kisses
    Ela
    www.themomentsbyela.pl

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Breakup or Divorce is not a solution to your Marriage problems!!!!MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM is certainly the best, and his result is 100% guarantee.
    My Husband is back home now and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Miracle He is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr,,,Miracle is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, My Husband now love me more than before i am so Happy.and my Husband have cancel the Divorce with the help of Dr,,,Miracle..If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly Works Fast, I Suggest You ,,,,"CONTACT Via Email ,,,,, MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM !!!! You Can Also call Him or Add Him On Whats-app: +2340871398555,,, !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER IS TESTED , TRUSTED AND 100% GUARANTEED . HE WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU .His web site:

    https://divinespellhome1.wixsite.com/drsambo

    My name is Eric Robert i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i won the lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Sambo. and told him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give him a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won 107,932,603.20 million Dollar. Dr. Sambo truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers .hies mail: divinespellhome@gmail.com or Divinespellhome@yahoo.com and you can also call him +2348145810121 THANKS..
    whatsapp number +2348145810121
    Website...
    https://divinespellhome1.wixsite.com/drsambo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello friends! My Name is Mariettal from Australia i have had a lot about Dr Zack Balo on his good work, for bringing back lost relationship but i never believe because so many spell caster scammed me because of my husband who left me over 2years and five months. so a good friend of mine introduce me to Dr Zack Balo just because my condition was so bad and the responsibility in my matrimonial home was more than me. my husband left me to another woman without giving me a good reason why he left. so i email him on his address wiseindividualspell@gmail.com and told him everything, he told me not to worry that my husband will come back to me. he only told me to believe on him that after casting the spell my husband will come back immediately and beg for forgiveness. he real did it for me and my husband come back to me in the next three days. i was very happy and thankful to Dr Zack Balo for helping me restore my marriage here is his email address wiseindividualspell@gmail.com for you to contact him today and get your own help.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Genuine online spell cater on urgent love spell to get your ex back, fix your broken marriage and stop divorce happylovespell2@gmail.com is the best dr to help you and restored back your happiness
    I just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married going on two years. 2kids. lots of amazing momments together. i want to leave, but i love him so much. all i can think about is how nothing stopped him. how he has to see her everyday because they work together. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on with me that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he’s did listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with
    similar issues. You can contact him for help too. happylovespell2@gmail.com or call and add him of on whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  25. I NEED A GENUINE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME WIN A LOTTERY: CONTACT DOCTOR OCUSODO NOW DROCUSODOSPELLCASTER@GAMIL.COM HE IS THE BEST OF ALL

    My name is Leann Crane i!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr OCUSODO. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won ( FIVE MILLIONS DOLLARS) Dr. OCUSODO i truly you are the best, with these man you can will millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers (drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com) or (drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com)

    WhatsApp or call him now: +2349067457724

    ReplyDelete
  26. Genuine online spell cater on urgent love spell to get your ex back, fix your broken marriage and stop divorce happylovespell2@gmail.com is the best dr to help you and restored back your happiness
    I just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married going on two years. 2kids. lots of amazing momments together. i want to leave, but i love him so much. all i can think about is how nothing stopped him. how he has to see her everyday because they work together. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on with me that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he’s did listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with
    similar issues. You can contact him for help too. happylovespell2@gmail.com or call and add him of on whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  27. Genuine online spell cater on urgent love spell to get your ex back, fix your broken marriage and stop divorce happylovespell2@gmail.com is the best dr to help you and restored back your happiness
    I just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married going on two years. 2kids. lots of amazing momments together. i want to leave, but i love him so much. all i can think about is how nothing stopped him. how he has to see her everyday because they work together. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on with me that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he’s did listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with
    similar issues. You can contact him for help too. happylovespell2@gmail.com or call and add him of on whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  28. Genuine online spell cater on urgent love spell to get your ex back, fix your broken marriage and stop divorce happylovespell2@gmail.com is the best dr to help you and restored back your happiness
    I just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married going on two years. 2kids. lots of amazing momments together. i want to leave, but i love him so much. all i can think about is how nothing stopped him. how he has to see her everyday because they work together. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on with me that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he’s did listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with
    similar issues. You can contact him for help too. happylovespell2@gmail.com or call and add him of on whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  29. NATIVE HEALER; SPELL THAT RAISED THE DEAD,AGADA SHRINE OF ThUNRDER MY NAMES ARE MARY LEO I HAVE FOUND A REAL GOD OF SPELL I HAVE MEET 5 DOCTORS WHO CLAIM TO BE SPELL CASTER AND I FOUND OUT AFTER I HAVE LOOSE THE SUM OF $10,000,SO A FRIEND OF MY TAKE ME TO THE GREAT DR AGADA THE SPELL GOD FROM AFRICA WHO SAVED MY FAMILY FROM A WOMAN WHO ALMOST TAKE EVERY THING I HAVE WORK FOR, SHE CAST A SPELL ON MY HUSBAND AND MAKE HIM HATE ME AND MY THREE CHILDREN UNTIL I MET A FAITHFUL AND GENEROUS WOMAN WHO SAW THE PAIN IN MY HEART AND TRY TO NO WHAT MAKE ME SO SAD SO I HAD NO ORDER CHOICE THAN TO TELL HER IF I COULD FOUND HELP SO SHE SMILED AND ASK ME TO VISIT HER ON HER ADDRESS, SO WHEN I DEED, SHE GAVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS SO I THOUGHT SHE WANT TO PUSH ME TO THOSE THIEF, SO I GIVE IT A TRY AND NOW I AM BACK WITH MY FAMILY, AND IT WAS JUST $500 I PAYED FOR THE THINGS THE GREAT AGADA BOUGHT TO SAVED MY LIFE, AND I PROMISE HIM THAT FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR ME I WILL TELL THE WHOLE WORLD HOW GOOD HIS SPELL WORKS; IF YOU NEED HIS HELP EMAIL HIM ON agadagreatspellgodessshrine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. GET YOUR EX BACK URGENTLY, WITH URGENT LOVE SPELL THAT GUARANTEE AND CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR EX DR HAPPY IS TRULY THE BEST AFRICA ONLINE SPELL CASTER EMAIL HAPPYLOVESPELL2@GMAIL.COM.. I have been in a relationship for 3 years, me and my partner live here in the England, we lived in two different cities which was only 2 hours away. she used to drive down to see me every week before for the past 2 years.i moved to the same city 4 months now, i thought it was a good thing that i would be more closer to her.she saw me in the first month of when i moved. then she never saw me in the next 3 months, she never bothered to make the effort.then she got a job in London about 2 months ago and she said she would see me but never did.these last 2months she has been avoiding my calls and since he moved he makes excuses saying she is ‘tired’ or ‘busy’ and that she was sleeping’. she always makes these excuses, I’ve been crying my eyes out, I’m lost, confused, heart broken. i feel like it’s all my fault and i don’t want to lose her, all she told me was that the relationship is over she blocked me on whatsapp and facebook. now i begged her to consider me but she’s did listen, she left and i was devastated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can cast a spell to remind her of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my girlfriend came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues. you can contact him for help too. via mail..happylovespell2@gmail.com or his whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  31. I NEED A GENUINE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME WIN A LOTTERY: CONTACT DOCTOR OCUSODO NOW DROCUSODOSPELLCASTER@GAMIL.COM HE IS THE BEST OF ALL

    My name is Leann Crane i!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr OCUSODO. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won ( FIVE MILLIONS DOLLARS) Dr. OCUSODO i truly you are the best, with these man you can will millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers (drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com) or (drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com)

    WhatsApp or call him now: +2349067457724

    ReplyDelete
  32. GENUINE LOVE SPELL TO GET BACK YOUR EX EMAIL: ULTIMATESPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM

    My name is Olivia Hanna From Australia. I am really pleased with this service Dr. Trust render to me. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called Dr. Trust I never in a million years would have thought I’d be writing a letter like this, but when I nearly lost Andrew in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read a testimony by a man called Taylor Borg about him saying that how Dr. Trust help him to get back is EX wife within 48 hours.I quickly email him. He did a (Lover spell) for me. 48 hours later, my ((Ex Boyfriend)) came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal and our love is now stronger that he can't do without being with me. I and my boyfriend are living together happily again. Dr. Trust is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! Andrew and i are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to Dr. Trust email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help His website: https://utimatespellcast.wordpress.com

    {Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com}

    {Tel or WhatsApp: +2348156885231}

    ReplyDelete
  33. I feel so joyful today because of the help Doctor Ogudugu has rendered to me getting my Husband back. I've been married for 6 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Doctor Ogudugu Email on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage and what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because Doctor Ogudugu is truly a helper who God has sent to help us all. Why not contact Doctor Ogudugu now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email: (greatogudugu@gmail.com ). Call or WhatsApp No: +2348139793075 for further inquiry and assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this doctor called Dr. OMOHAN and I decided to email him on: dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal cream for Penis Enlargement, Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer and strong. I'm so happy..feel free to contact DR OMOHAN on his Email: dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or you can also call him on the whatsapp contact +2348164816038

    ReplyDelete
  35. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 11 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called Dr, OCUSODO who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of Dr OCUSODO, i won $960,000,000 Million and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery, this is the real secret we all have been searching for, you can contact Dr OCUSODO via email drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com or drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com

    whats-app Or call number::: +2349067457724

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi i am Belvin Kushie from US I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Ogudugu love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr. Ogudugu only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr.Ogudugu and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world ..Well if your need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr Ogudugu Via email: greatogudugu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello everyone! Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Tsotesi After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in July, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found many testimonies of Great Dr. Tsotesi in an online research on google, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health, i gave him a try and Thank God, i was cured from herpes permanently by the herbal medication I received from him true DHL delivery. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Tsotesi today, because it has the cure to any problem Email him contact him by Email: drtsotesisolutionhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete