Thursday, January 5, 2017

Summer Festivities with Jacob's Creek



Christmas might be done and dusted, but that doesn’t stop the Summer parties & feasting! That’s something I love about Australian Summer, we get to celebrate Christmas and New Year in the warmth and can continue the festivities over January and February, with late lunches spent in the afternoon sun.

Jacob’s Creek invited me to host a little get together with my family and try out their Le Petit Rosé, which is now a personal favourite! Whenever I'm asked to style up a garden picnic, I get super excited. This time I kept it pretty low-key, as we decided to have a small afternoon soiree. With the theme being Rosé, I picked things to match a rose gold, gold, and white colour theme, set in my backyard. From vases to cutlery, to treats on the table, they all had to match. And if you follow me on Instagram, you'll know how much I love to top thing off with hanging lights! I hope this inspires you guys to get together over the rest of Summer to enjoy some Rosé with your loved ones!




 







 







Also, here’s a little something for you guys. Jacob’s Creek are giving you the chance to win two double passes to the Australian Open on January 19th, 2017! All you need to do is take a photo of your best summer moment and post it to Instagram with the hashtag #TheRoséWay and tag @LePetitRose_Au and @Taramilktea. The competition closes at midnight on 13th Jan 2017, Details  
& T&C’s here.

Mini Cakes: Passiontree Velvet
Cake Pops: Le Petite Pops

Styling: Tara Whiteman

Photography: Jade Whiteman

20 comments:

  1. Rosé all day! This spread looks amazingly delectable and I wish it was summer here! Lolz

    kirstie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! Looks like you had a lovely time. Food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm constantly blown away by your posts Tara!!! Talented girl!
    I was wondering, which lenses do you use to take the pictures on the posts? They're incredible.
    I hope you're having a great summer!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot girls from around the world. If website is not loading in your location please visit
    Dubai Indian Escorts
    Indian Escorts in Dubai
    Pakistani Escorts in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have Indian, Pakistani, Arab, Kerala Models in Dubai. ... Dubai Escorts, Indian Escorts in Dubai, Pakistani Escorts in Dubai, Call Girls Agency in Dubai. Menu.
    Call girls in Dubai
    Indian Escorts Dubai
    Dubai Escorts

    Escorts in Dubai
    Indian Pakistani Escorts in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have the best indian escorts in dubai, escorts in dubai.

    INdian Escorts in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..

    จอมเวทย์มหากาฬ

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are a peak type, the stressed voltage suddenly discharges and your excitement disappears immediately after the orgasm.http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/illumina-sd-cream/
    Often, the clitoris is over-irritated and very sensitive - touching can even be painful now. Here, it is time to wait until the body can be stimulated again. A multiple orgasm is not excluded, but occurs less often.For more source and information visit related articles >>>> Illumina SD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sign up now and get an amazing 400% on your first deposit. Play with over +500 casino games using your favorite device. Start playing now!
    scr888 casino apk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why These 4 Principles Are Essential for Success
    consistent with Todd Falcone, scr888jackpothack there are 4 vital standards which are the lifeblood of success in community marketing. look at them, examine them, internalize scr888apk2them and live them. due to the fact, when you get them proper and also you win. on the flip side, scr888apk1 ignore developing them and your desires get to the bottom of like a ball of Grandma's wool it really is rolled cr888malaysiya off her knee due to the fact she's fallen asleep.

    Now I wager your tongue is hanging out looking to lap up every gem i am about to inform you. So, permit's look at what the scr888kioskes4 critical standards for success are and why it is so vital which you master them.

    1.Prospecting: Prospecting is crucial ecuciscr888ewinscr888 as talking to humans and constructing relationships is what makes the cash. Your business will only start to develop and thrive when you cognizance only on the things that scr888bruneifree remember. In brief, the matters that make cash. Prospecting is the number one interest due to the fact it's far what matters maximum. consequently, there are two stuff you need to do.scr888freecredit1 Get good at it and discover excellent human beings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of the fighter have their own personal scr888 casino malaysia download distinct attacks that they can perform. The combination maneuvers do need some time to fully digest, but it is time that is well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. can someone tell me scr888 malaysia how to get the little avatars to appear in my comments section? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoy reading your keto max shred blog as the postings are so simple to read and follow. Outstanding. Please keep it up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool blog you got here Rapid Slim Keto diet and thank you for the valuable info.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is easier and surely gives comfort to 918kiss background internet users. Thanks for sharing. Post like this offers great benefit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete