Is there anything better than Spring skiing? Probably not!
I think that because learned to ski in the French Alps, I am officially ruined for skiing anywhere else, hahaha! In case you missed the posts on my insta, even though I did spam mountain peaks for a few weeks, I'll have you know that I finally learned to ski, and was lucky enough to spend some time at the highest ski resort in the French Alps, during April earlier this year thanks to Club Med.
So, what happened? I was invited to attend Club Med's instameet, which was hosted at their two resorts in France, Club Med Peisey-Vallandry and Club Med Val Thorens Sensations. Best. Instameet. Ever! Here, I hung out with around fifteen other like minded, talented, and unique creatives all plucked from the Asia Pacific region. We spent an entire week in the snow together where we bonded over the discomfort caused by falling on our asses everyday. Now, I can definitely teach a class on how to fall down a million times over! Hehe! We skied everyday as we had awesome instructors to guide us at both resorts, and that snow was simply irresistible!
The resort at Peisey-Vallandry has a real homely vibe, this is probably due to the wooden interiors, the staff, and all the families that flock to this resort. And I think our group felt like one giant family by the end of it. If you saw my snapchats, I bet you'd agree that the buffet here was insane! The staff in both locations are super friendly and make you feel at home right away. They really go above and beyond to make you enjoy your stay.
I'm really glad we visited this resort first, as the slopes were great to learn how to ski on. We also had an awesome instructor who guided us down the slopes over and over until we were confident enough to do it on our own. Also, before I forget, the outdoor pool here was a personal favourite. It's half indoor, half outdoor and it was so great to take a dip in there, especially in Spring. A few people asked on Insta if it was cold as it sometimes snowed, but on somedays the temperature got up to 20+ degrees Celsius, so the pool was quite busy one those days!
Those magical slopes in Val Thorens are simply incredible, and are definitely the reason why I'm ruined for skiing anywhere else! I was actually quite fearful of the slopes here because it became really steep in some parts, but was really proud of myself when I conquered those fears.
If you ever find yourself in Val Thorens, you HAVE to go to La Follie Douce. It's the best bar/club I've ever been to in my life. Imagine a deck bar completely surrounded by peaks covered in white snow. Just imagine. We came here twice, the first day was freezing cold, but on the second day, the sun was out, and it was hot! I even was down to wearing just my t-shirt! Haha! The vibe is just incredible, and it was also our last full day so we really partied it up. Even just thinking about it now makes me miss it so much.
I'm so thankful to Club Med for this experience, as it will be one that I'll remember forever. I can't wait to hit the slopes again in Winter to keep practicing! Hope you enjoy the photos from me on this one.










Beautiful
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely!
Deletestunning!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Glad you like it! :)
DeleteThis is gorgeous ! I absolutely adore your blog :) would love if you could check mine out ?? xxx https://fallingfairie.wordpress.com/
ReplyDeleteHey lovely! Thanks so much! You have a lovely blog as well. :)
DeleteHi Tara! You have a great eye for photography & the little things! I love the content that you produce on your blog & I hope that I'll be able to learn from you in person one day (if that day ever comes) HAHA. I would really wish to meet you if you come to Singapore again!
ReplyDeletexx
http://www.meganmyme.com/
Thanks so much Megan! You are so kind. I'm still learning myself, I find that I post too randomly, I'm trying to make it more regular! :)
DeleteYour photos are amazing! Love the place,so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWww.fashion-utopia.com
Thank you!! It really is stunning.
DeleteI adore your blog and these photos are so beautiful!! how do you edit them?:)
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely! I use photoshop & VSCOcam
DeleteHi Tara!
ReplyDeletesaw ur blog whilst starting our Instagram page. and I must say yours really fuelled our desire to blog. Keep them coming! cheers!
http://heymakareena.blogspot.com/
Oh I'm so glad that I inspired you. Thank you so much for your support! X
DeleteSooo beautiful! I love all your photos and to follow you on your trips! :) x
ReplyDeleteHelena - Swedish girl in Tokyo
http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/
Thank you so much! X
DeleteWhat camera did you use to shoot all these lovely photos?
ReplyDeleteI use a Canon 600D :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and instagram! I wish I had the commitment to blog myself. I am loving your Tokyo posts since I will be visiting in October. One quick question, how do you take those photos from above (like on the bed)?
ReplyDeletehttps://www.instagram.com/kitkatnatjam/
Lovely Beautiful Indian and Sexy Cute Pakistani Escorts in Dubai.
ReplyDeleteHot Escorts in Dubai
Beautiful Escorts in Dubai
Fresh Beautiful Escorts in Dubai
Sexy Escorts in Dubai
Whatsapp/Call at: +971 564 314 254
Lovely Beautiful Indian and Sexy Cute Pakistani Escorts in Dubai.
ReplyDeleteHot Escorts in Dubai
Beautiful Escorts in Dubai
Fresh Beautiful Escorts in Dubai
Sexy Escorts in Dubai
Whatsapp/Call at: +971 564 314 254
Would You Like To Know We Have Different and Special Of New Escorts Girls Hope You Will Enjoy Escorts Service. Check Escort Category and Call For Booking +971563285678
ReplyDeleteDubai Escorts
Indian Escorts
Pakistani Escorts
Call Girls
Model Escorts
I love to read something interesting and meaningful, your blog post is really very informative. I like it. Thanks for sharing,.
ReplyDeleteLahore Escorts
Dubai Famous Indian Escorts Services Provider
ReplyDeleteIndian Escorts In Dubai
Dubai Escorts
Escorts In Dubai
This is a good post! Have you also tried nosesecret enhancers? they contour the nose too and no make up is involved!
ReplyDeletePakistani Model Escorts in Malaysia
We have Pakistani Escorts in Malaysia and they are honest to goodness and genuine whom you can assume to any exceptional position, for example, conferences, inn or even your home.
ReplyDeletePakistani Student Escorts in Malaysia
We provide Best Indian Escorts in Malaysia, Sexy and Beautifull Indian Escorts in Malaysia.
ReplyDeleteindian escorts in malaysia
Independent Chandigarh Call Girls
ReplyDeleteChandigarh Escorts Services
High Profiel Escorts Service in Chandigarh
Chandigarh Independent Escorts
The escorts in Mumbai are truly skilled and are known for serving their customers in the absolute best way that is available.
ReplyDeleteIndependent Mumbai escort,Hire Mumbai escorts
High Profile Escorts Agency In Dubai Provide Independent Indian Pakistani Arab Iranian and Filipino Escorts Girls For Booking Call +971-547690174
ReplyDeleteEscorts Service Dubai
Escorts Service In Dubai
Dubai Escorts Girls
Arab Escorts Dubai
Arab Call Girls In Dubai
Cheap Arab Escort In Dubai
Independent escorts in Bangalore
ReplyDeleteescorts service in bangalore
Bangalore escorts agency
Bangalore Escorts
ReplyDeleteBangalore Escorts Service
Escorts in Bangalore
Bangalore Escorts Agency
Bangalore Call Girls
Thanks
Siva Roy Call Girls Bangalore Service…. Bangalore
Kolkata Escorts
ReplyDeleteKolkata Escorts Services
Kolkata Escorts Girls
Escorts in Kolkata
Independent Kolkata Escorts
Kolkata Escorts
Independent Dubai Escorts Agency Provide Indian Pakistani Iranian Filipino Russian Escorts Girls In Dubai For Booking Call +971-564975694.
ReplyDeleteIndian Escort In Dubai
Pakistani Escort In Dubai
Escorts In Dubai
Dubai Escorts
Escort Service In Dubai
Cheap Dubai Escort
Hyderabad Escorts
ReplyDeleteHyderabad Escorts Services
Hyderabad Escorts Models
Hyderabad Escorts Girls
Escorts Service in Hyderabad
Escorts in Hyderabad
VIP Escorts Agency In Dubai Provide Indian Pakistani Escorts Girls In Dubai For Booking Call +971-547693512.
ReplyDeleteIndian Escorts In Dubai
Cheap Pakistani Escorts In Dubai
Indian Escort Dubai
Pakistani Escort Dubai
Pakistani Escorts In Dubai
Cheap Indian Escorts In Dubai
24 *7 escort service provided by Russian Escorts in goa At Jaclin Escort. We are top class Russian escort provider in Goa. Choose your best fitted companion from here visit our official website today at: http://jaclin.in
ReplyDeleteGoa Escort
Escorts in Goa
High Profile Escorts in Goa
Call Girls in Goa
http://bookescorts.in | Mumbai Escorts | Call Girls in Mumbai
ReplyDeleteModel Escorts in Karachi that is big and huge informateded blog
ReplyDeleteIndependent Bangalore Escorts
ReplyDeleteBangalore Escorts Service
Bangalore Escorts Agency
Escorts Service in Bangalore
Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Bangalore Escorts
Bangalore Escorts Service
Bangalore Escorts Agency
Escorts Service in Bangalore
Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Bangalore Escorts
Bangalore Escorts Service
Bangalore Escorts Agency
Escorts Service in Bangalore
Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Bangalore Escorts
Bangalore Escorts Service
Bangalore Escorts Agency
Escorts Service in Bangalore
Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Bangalore Escorts
Bangalore Escorts Service
Bangalore Escorts Agency
Escorts Service in Bangalore
Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Bangalore Escorts
Bangalore Escorts Service
Bangalore Escorts Agency
Escorts Service in Bangalore
Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Bangalore Escorts
Bangalore Escorts Service
Bangalore Escorts Agency
Escorts Service in Bangalore
Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Bangalore Escorts
Good stuff! I have bookmarked the post.
ReplyDeleteEscorts In Islamabad
Nice blog, keep Posting and if you are intreseting in watching best porn videos then visit here :-
ReplyDeleteMalaysia Model Escorts
Best VIP Escorts In Pakistan 03228855445
ReplyDeleteWe are the best escort in Pakistan. Our escort girls are highly educated and Professional who can fully satisfy you. If you need Top class escorts, call girls in Pakistan Lahore. Paktistani escorts is expected to be intelligent, educated, well mannered, and of course beautiful. These stringent requirements are necessary because visitors hire social vip escorts in Pakistan for all sorts of different functions. From casual functions such as social gathering, birthday parties, to make formal events such as business, functions etc. Our Girls are young, beautiful, and socially amicable are rare. For this reason, oriental Pakistani girls escort and models are always in high demand. Our services are prompt in Pakistani escorts, expected to be intelligent, reasonably educated, well mannered and of course very charming and beautiful. We keep female escort in Pakistan like the major cities;
Escorts in Lahore
Escorts in Islamabad
Escorts in Karachi
Escorts in Pakistan
Whatsapp / Call 03228855445
It’s a place where you can share the intimate moments with your dream girl whom you always saw in your dreams. Escorts In Islamabad
ReplyDeleteI gladly agree with all of those who claim that escorts and call girls are simply brilliant. Man, I simply love spending my time with this cute young escort with perky boobs. I never thought I could have this much fun without even a girlfriend. Whether it is a new position, a new kissing technique, some cuddling or just friendly talk and lovemaking, I find this girl perfect for every occasion; end up calling her twice a week sometimes. I would highly recommend spending time with a beauty like her over dating any day. Take your pick from some of the best girls here and begin!
ReplyDeleteDubai escorts
Hot and sexy Teen Models Escorts are available in Dubai, We provide in-call and Out-call services in cheap rates.
ReplyDeleteCALL OR Whats app +971559800313
Pakistani Escorts in Dubai
Lovely Indian and Decent Pakistani Models are available in Dubai Pakistani Escorts in Dubai , We have 24 hours in-call and out-call services
ReplyDeleteOther escort agency Ladies can give only physical pleasure but our girls always believe in giving the complete pleasure to men including physical, Mental and most important emotional support Escorts In Islamabad
ReplyDeleteEscorts Delhi we have been indicated the rate diagram of our
ReplyDeleteTisha Tondon in Delhi NCR office to full fill each need for the benefit of your request.
Welcome to Call girls in Kuala Lumpur.com We are providing best Indian pakistani Hot Sexy Call Girls In Malaysia Kuala Lumpur,if you are interested then contact us
ReplyDeletepakistani model escorts in malaysia
I Read Your Post its Very Nice Blog Bookmark Your Blog I Read Your Next Post. Karachi Escorts
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very informative & important.i love that type of blog.Thanks for sharing..
ReplyDeleteIslamabad Model Escorts
ReplyDeleteDating Indian & Pakistani Escorts in Doha constantly thought to be best escorts on the planet and that is the reason everywhere throughout the world individuals just visit to Doha for escort stimulation
Escorts Service in Karachi Regardless of whether you require the administrations of a prominent, VIP or big name escort – or on the off chance that you basically need
ReplyDeletefraternity for an end of the week night, you can depend on our site to give you precisely what you require. The exchanges made through...
Pakistani Escorts in Karachi
No one likes living alone and men obviously for sure never enjoy living without touching a women. So, here is the best solution to spice you in your loneliness and that is our call girl in Dehradun. Dehradun is full of various pretty girls you will find various well managed and organized agencies which provides for the best escort services. Everyone needs the partner for lonely times or want to be center of attention in any event or party with the pretty lady and hence dehradun call girl are way too systematic and organized and on call facility is also available. Friendly escorts who are there to help and bring you out of your loneliness, escorts who will take your breath away and give you the most pleasant time of life experience.
ReplyDeleteDoha Escorts
ReplyDeletePriya Indian Escort in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Call/Whatsapp 0060162455148
ReplyDeleteHello! I am Priya very friendly person with good sense of humor satisfaction guarantee )
will be happy to see you.Passionate at all aspect,,making you
happy while we are together.please message me on my WHATSSAPP.+60162455148
or visit on my website http://klescortsservices.com/
indian call girls in kuala Lumpur
Call girls in kuala Lumpur
Escorts in kuala Lumpur
Indian escorts in kuala lumpur
Vip indian escorts in kuala Lumpur
Call girls in malaysia
Indian call girls in Bukit bintang
Vip indian call girls in Kuala Lumpur
Vip call girls in Kuala Lumpur
Sexy call girls in Kuala Lumpur
I Read Your Blog Its Very Good. Escorts in Qatar
ReplyDeleteI Read Your Post Its Very Good and bookmark Your Blog Indian Escorts in Dubai
ReplyDeleteI Read Your Post Its Very Good Info and bookmark Your Blog. Indian Escorts in Dubai
ReplyDeleteI Read Your Post Its Very Good Info and bookmark Your Blog I Read Your Next Post. Escorts in Karachi
ReplyDeleteloves to leave the station with clients you can appreciate taking her to places like Murree, Muzaffarabad, Thandiani and so forth. In the event that you take her for the long visit, she can give you a consul girl companion encounter escorts in Islamabad. All in all, refined men what are you sitting tight for? Get your telephones and book this tight girl escorts in Islamabad now!
ReplyDeleteCall Girls in Islamabad
Very Good Blog I Read Your post. I need information Escorts in Karachi
ReplyDeleteI Read Your Post Its Very Good. Your Blog Is Awesome I want to see More Blog. Indian Escorts in Dubai
ReplyDeleteI always love to see more of this love this Post, thank you for sharing and I Read Your Next Post. Escorts in Doha
ReplyDeleteIt’s a place where you can share the intimate moments with your dream girl whom you always saw in your dreams. Karachi Call Girls
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing wonderful information you can also check that we gonna providers. Escorts in Dohar
ReplyDeleteyou have awesome blog. I love to see this blog's information. It is full of interest/, get best services here. Indian Escorts in Dubai
ReplyDeleteget best services here. you will get all relevant information about fun and entertainment. Pakistani Escorts in Dubai
ReplyDeletefantastic escort service in dehradun read more:-
ReplyDeleteCall girls in dehradun
Escort service in dehradun
Escort in dehradun
Dehradun escort
Delhi Photo Call Girls Vivek Vihar
ReplyDeleteDelhi Photo Call Girls Subhash Nagar
Delhi Photo Call Girls Rajouri Garden
Delhi Photo Call Girls Dashrath Puri
Delhi Photo Call Girls Pashchim Vihar
Delhi Photo Call Girls Meera Bagh
Plus, the will be exceptionally helpful to understand exactly what time you're going to be registering with all an inn at. Our Jaipur Escort Agency ladies will dependably Jaipur for unwavering caliber and provide a enjoyable and satisfying comprehension.
ReplyDeleteEscort Sevice in Jaipur
you will be able to explore the leading Call Girls in Ahmedabad, only with a few clicks and it will hardly have a couple of mins.
ReplyDeleteCall Girls in Ahmedabad
Here we provide the best and top gurgaon escorts services within your budget. We will give you very beautiful and gorgeous call girls in gurgaon. To know more help visit our website.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteRegularly, such work takes the young ladies of model appearance, are lovely, remotely, as well as are a magnificent buddy. In current society, bolster models - it is lofty in light of the fact that the nearness of a lovely sidekick in business and groups of friends are viewed as an indication of good taste and flavor Read More :- Bhopal EScort
Medical cleaning and hygiene products. hard surface cleaners. floor cleaners. bedpan and sluice cleaning products. bleaches and disinfectants. antibacterial hand wipes and gels. barrier cream. ultrasonic cleaning fluids. dish washing products.
ReplyDeleteJanitorial Supplies
bulk toilet paper
Evans suppliers
Hot, attractive and curvy woman escort services in Ahmedabad, freelance feminine Escorts Services in Ahmedabad can build your each Moment sexy with 100% Confidential.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.no1escortahmedabad.com
Call Girl in Ahmedabad
Call Girl in Ahmedabad
Service Call Girl in Ahmedabad
Top Class Call Girl Services in Ahmedabad
VIP Escorts Service in Ahmedabad
Sexy Escorts in Ahmedabad
Best Ahmedabad Female Escorts
Hire Ahmedabad Escorts Girl
Classy Independent Ahmedabad Escorts
Top Ahmedabad Escorts Agency
Hot Ahmedabad Escorts Agency
No 1 Escort Ahmedabad Service
Very Nice Ahmedabad Escort
Classy Ahmedabad Escorts
Hot & Sexy Ahmedabad Escorts Service
Full Enjoyment Ahmedabad Escorts Agency
http://www.jesikagoaescort.com
ReplyDeleteCall Girl in Goa
Goa escorts call Girl
Goa escorts call Girl services
Service Call Girl in Goa
Top Class Call Girl Services in Goa
VIP Escorts Service in Goa
Sexy Escorts in Goa
Best Goa Female Escorts
Hire Goa Escorts Girl
Classy Independent Goa Escorts
Top Goa Escorts Agency
Hot Goa Escorts Agency
No 1 Escort Goa Service
Very Nice Goa Escort
Classy Goa Escort
Best Independent Goa Escort
Full Enjoyment Goa Escorts Agency
Hot & Sexy Goa Escorts Service
Top Goa Escorts Girl
Best Escorts in Goa
High Profile Escorts Service in Goa
Hot & Sexy Goa Escorts Service
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood stuff! I have bookmarked the post.
ReplyDeleteKarachi Escorts Model
Karachi Escorts
We Are Best Islamabad Escorts Agency in Islamabad Call 03315361133. We Have Vip, Top, Model, Elite, Student, College, School Escorts in Islamabad.
ReplyDeletehttp://haniaescorts.com/
http://www.parulsen.in
ReplyDeleteCall Girl in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad call Girl
Ahmedabad escorts call Girl services
Service Call Girl in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad Escorts
Ahmedabad Escort
Ahmedabad Escorts service
Ahmedabad Escorts Agency
Independent Ahmedabad Escorts
Independent Ahmedabad Escort
Ahmedabad Escorts Girl
Escorts in Ahmedabad
Escorts Service in Ahmedabad
http://www.escorts-ahmedabad.com
Call Girl in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad escorts call Girl
Ahmedabad escorts call Girl services
Service Call Girl in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad Escorts
Ahmedabad Escort
Ahmedabad Escorts service
Ahmedabad Escorts Agency
Independent Ahmedabad Escorts
Independent Ahmedabad Escort
Ahmedabad Escorts Girl
Escorts in Ahmedabad
Escorts Service in Ahmedabad
Delhi Escorts
Delhi Escort
Delhi Escorts Agency
Independent Delhi Escorts
Independent Delhi Escorts Girl
Independent Delhi Escort
Escorts Girl Services in Delhi
Delhi Escorts Services
Freaky Russian Escorts in Delhi, Joy from Russia! She cherishes moderate moving, celebrating, lap moving, outside games and whatever sort of fun you need. She lives for the rush! Simply ensure you are in charge, except if you will be behind schedule for work the following day.
ReplyDeleteVery Nice Thanks For Sharingelite Independent Model
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteIndependent VIP Celebrity Model
bangalore Companion