I am a major foodie. I think it comes from being raised in a family of two very different cultures. I'm very grateful to my parents for exposing my sister and I to many different foods from a young age. Food is still a huge part of our lives, which brings our family together! We spend a lot of our time enjoying meals together, so when Jade and I were travelling we were constantly sending pictures to our parents saying "Hey, jealous?" *Insert all the food emojis* only to be envious of their foodie pic replies from their own little adventures to restaurants all around Sydney.
And now I'm sharing them with you!
Sorting through these food photos took a lot longer than I expected. There are so many photos! I have decided to make two separate food posts, one for London, and the other for Paris. Easier, right? Let's hope so. Here's some of what was consumed. I've added linked captions, so have a squiz. Enjoy!
 |
| Meat Pizza at Guilio Ambrosio (James Street, just off Oxford Street) |
 |
| Pasta at Guilio Ambrosio (James Street, just off Oxford Street) (recommended) |
 |
| Juices from M&S foods on Bayswater Road |
 |
Gelato from Gelato Mio on Bayswater Road
 |
|
Scotch Egg (Recommended)
Ice Tea
Assorted chocolates
Assorted Pastries
Raspberry Pastry
Assorted Fresh Juices
Fruit Stand
Pastries
Assorted Fudge
Meringue Mountain!
German Hotdog with Sauerkraut
Coconut Pancakes
Turkish Delight (Recommended)
|
Vegetarian Big Breakfast & Pancakes at Bill's (Vegetarian big breakfast recommended) |
Hope you're drooling,
love all you pics❤️great and make me want to eat them all��hehee^ ^
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! <3
ReplyDeleteLoved looking through these photos!
ReplyDeleteAnd I know exactly which roasted nuts you're talking about! I must have bought a million cups of them when I was last in London! They're so delicious!