Thursday, January 5, 2017

Summer with SUNNYLIFE




Hello hello, friends! It's been a while, and I'm sorry! I've got a lot to share with you all including this edit from a Summer party I hosted back in December, in collaboration with Sunnylife! One of the things I get most excited for when Summer comes around is the pool parties. We have beautiful Australian Summers, and it's truly a waste to not spend at least a few days by the pool or at the beach.  I'm currently spending my days in 5 degree weather, so I am desperately missing days like these. Sunnylife makes the Summer parties just that bit more fun, which is why I love all of their products. 

I love the fun & fruity vibes, from the pineapple themed crackers, to their giant watermelon pool floats. Hope you like this little Summer edit, below are all the details of where you can find everything!











Pool Picnic

Pool Party

These are some of my picks, as seen in my picnic & pool party. See the full Sunnylife range here!

Watermelon Cake by Spoon & Fork Sydney
Photography by Matthew Vandeputte & Tara Whiteman
Assisted by Rob Mullally





3 comments:

  1. I love this! The pictures looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to many researches, tea is the best beverage that can be consumed regularly without any health related side effects. immortalitea

    ReplyDelete