Monday, March 21, 2016


Hello hello! Bringing you something a little bit fun, and different that I couldn't wait to share, just before I spam you all with my travel posts! Hehe. 

Don't you sometimes wish you had 'days like these'? Whatever your dream day may be, I dreamt up this shoot with the talented team at Gather & Stitch. Life gets a little too hectic on my end. So, I geniunely wish I could have a single day, where I could spend one hundred percent of it in bed with nothing to do. Impossible? Probably. But we can always dream!

This look was inspired by the way too pretty Selena Gomez (pic inspo)
Hope you enjoy this little story of me doing nothing, my loves! Pics details down below as usual!

Featuring //
Grey Kimono Keepsake the Label
Lace Kimono Natalija the Label
Pillows Assorted | Kas Australia, Tree of Life, IKEA
Hair Neddie @ Gather and Stitch
Make Up Helani @ Gather and Stitch
Nails Nail Pop Art
Styling Myself
Photography Helani @ Gather and Stitch
Thanks for checking in! 
Love,
Tara.



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this story you shot with Gather and Stitch. Beautiful hair, makeup, photography and styling as always.

    Avanti
    xxx
    avantigarde.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara you are so cute!!

    Liz.
    www.raw-shrimp.com

    ReplyDelete