Monday, December 14, 2015


I spent the end of last week hanging out with some super cool girls. We brunched and played dress up. As you do, no? :) We're wearing the latest threads from Glassons, and can I just say, I. Love. Everything! First of all, I'm obsessed with linen pieces and they've got the best linen staples for Summer right now. Get on it, people! Also, in two of my looks I'm wearing the same dress, just in different colours, because I just love it so damn much. It screams 'me'! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it in every colour they have. Hope you enjoy this fashion post! It's been a while, I know!
















Look One -- Brunch
Dress Glassons
Bag Glassons
Shoes Glassons

Look Two -- Festival 
Top Glassons
Overalls Glassons
Shoes Glassons
Bag Glassons
Hat Glassons
Sunglasses Vintage

Look Three -- Christmas Party
Dress Glassons
Bag Glassons
Shoes Vintage
Belt Vintage
Sunglasses Vintage

Photography by Helen Jayne Driscoll (Boho Tailor)

13 comments:

  1. Love the looks that you created Tara! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Some of my favourites for the season. :)

      Delete
  2. The clothes are gorgeous, and these photos are amazing! I love your fashion posts.
    Kelly xx
    http://www.anneinthedollhouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Tara you always mesmerized me , i truly adore your blog and instagram page. Hope someday i can meet you :)

    Regards,
    Nurul from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Tara you always mesmerized me , i truly adore your blog and instagram page. Hope someday i can meet you :)

    Regards,
    Nurul from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the looks you've made! Your posts never cease to amaze :)

    www.thoughtsbyfiona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please share some photography and editing tips! Your photos are so on point! <3 words cant express how much I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please share some photography and editing tips! Your photos are so on point! <3 words cant express how much I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so natural n beautiful:)
    You made me refresh!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely LOVE your hairstyle! Not the mention all the dynamic and colorful photos, and of course the amazing flat lays, they are just unbelievable! #flatlaygoals

    http://pinkyespresso.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete