Saturday, November 28, 2015


I have flat feet. Very lame. I've always needed to wear orthotic insoles, and I've often found shoes to be uncomfortable. Oh and don't get me started on heels! I discovered Bared almost a year ago, and love the concept of the brand. Bared was founded seven years ago by podiatrist, Anna Baird. Anna told me she struggled to recommend comfortable, yet stylish shoes to her clients, thus began the story of Bared!

Bared is a Melbourne based brand, but they have set up shop in Sydney for one week only! Bared Tree Change is here for a week in Rosebery (right next to Koskela and Black Star Pastry!) I managed to check it out a few days ago. It's a beautiful and simple space filled with greenery. Greenery - umm love! I love what they've done with the space, and how they've come up, even if only for a short time as I was able to see all their styles in person, and get properly fitted. Make sure you head over to check it out and get fitted if you're in town!

See below for the neat space!







Shoes Pictured (Left to Right)
ROOSTER in WHITE
HEN in MINT
FANTAIL
TOUCAN in TAN


Be sure to check them out on Instagram too!

Love,



7 comments:

  1. your flatlay game is always the best <3

    VONNYDU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their shoe display is in point! Ughh I need to go visit Australia one day.. lolz
    kfclovesyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. with new information. I have found it extremely useful.

    buy online orthopaedic heat belt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this .very interesting information.i would like to do all the information

    buy online orthopaedic heat belt

    ReplyDelete