Saturday, July 18, 2015

That Travel Tan


Packing is something that I actually love to do (I'm a tad weird, I know). I love to plan my outfits, and it's a way that I like to procrastinate. As soon as I book flights or set out my travel plans, I pull out my suitcase. It sometimes just sits in my room for months, with a few things I know I'll be bringing while I get excited to prepare for my trip.

This packing story is all about shades of tan! I've been obsessed with monochrome tan outfits this season, here are some essentials that I'll be packing in flatlay form.



So, I am heading to New Zealand with Flight Centre to promote the North Island. Woohoo! This will be my third time visiting NZ, second time to the North and I'm so excited to explore! I've never been during Winter ... I know it will be cold, but according to the weather reports it should be about the same as Sydney (10-17 degrees celcius). 

Here's just a list of some items that I'm loving right now, and will be bringing with me.

Turtleneck Seed
Walking Shoes Bared Footwear
Beanie ASOS
Bikini Olenka 
Watches The Fifth
Glasses Oscar Wylee
Jewellery Pandora
Notebook The Paper Bunny
Travel Wallet GM2NY
Travel Pouch Monki
Backpack Straw
Lip Balm Lanolips
Body Oil Sukin Skincare

What are your travel essentials?






16 comments:

  1. One of those neck pillows is mos def a travel essential, especially for longre flights ( usually when I go from the US to Asia! ) and of course one, or two, of those portable battery chargers!

    www.kfclovesyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flat lays! Completely agree that a few good books and a killer bikini are travel essentials. Thanks for sharing!
    Kelly xx
    anneinthedollhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - yep! Sometimes I have to ditch the books because of baggage allowance. But this time I didn't do any shopping - so I packed all my faves! Also, thank you! X

      Delete
  3. You are so very talented Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty flatlays, I like packing too. Its exciting!

    http://www.vonnydu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's weird, isn't it! I think I just get too excited! X

      Delete
  5. your flatlays are always so cute and pretty
    pissokrisso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara, these flatlay packing photos are so on point <3 completely in awe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juliet! Glad you liked this post! X

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love every picture you post. Could you please tell me what camera and software you use? Thank youuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!.
    monaco travel

    ReplyDelete