Saturday, July 4, 2015

Alison Hope Murray



Most fun shoot ever thanks to Alison Hope Murray's rad-as knit collection, 'starring' kooky camera man Vinh Pham. Vinh and I wandered Carriageworks to shoot this series. It was really nice to check out the location outside of Fashion Week. We both didn't really know what we were trying to achieve on this shoot, but our combined weirdness resulted in me looking high fashion 70s derp - definitely the best way to look, everyone.

These amazing knits featured are from Alison Hope Murray's AW15 Capsule Collection. In 2014, Alison graduated with First Class Honours from the UTS. She launched the label Alison Hope Murray, to meet the demand from her graduate collection. Through Alison's collection, I love having the ability to be loud, and confidently dressed, but still manage to look 'normal'. My styling in this series looks pretty preppy chic, for a more casual look I would probably pair these knits with knee high boots and high waisted shorts. 

Major props and thanks to Helani (again!) from Gather and Stitch for turning my hair into 1920s fabulousness. This style has been one of my favourite hair styles to wear for a while now. I'm considering getting this done permanently, since I spend way too much time curling it almost daily!

Knitted Sweaters: Alison Hope Murray
Leather Backpack: Straw
White Dress: Twenty3
Tan Skirt: Popcherry
Shoes: ASOS
Watch: The Fifth
Star Necklace: Wrenn Jewellery

Photographer: Vinh Pham

Sorry for the silence lately! And thanks for reading!

Love,



3 comments:

  1. Tara you are actually so beautiful !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweaters are perfect for that preppy-chic vibe and no derpness at all! =) You pull it off well! Love the red and blue splatter and turquoise ones!

    www.kfclovesyou.com"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photograohs, great outfit. I'm feeling it.

    Mafer Concientizando x

    ReplyDelete