Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Fifth















I stepped back in time on my second day of MBFWA with this hair and make up situation by Gather and Stitch. This pleated Keepsake The Label outfit helped pull together this 1920s look. Would you believe that this outfit is actually a top and pants set!

I spent my morning meeting and catching up with the amazing team from The Fifth Watches at The Grounds of Alexandria, where we enjoyed some delicious treats that The Grounds always has to offer!


Top Keepsake The Label
Pants Keepsake The Label
Shoes Seed Heritage
Watch The Fifth 

Hair and Makeup Gather and Stitch
Photography Katie Fergus

Thanks for tuning in!
Lots of love!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! That dress is so gorgeous on you <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! I just can't take my eye off that watch - so gorgeous! xx

    Westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and graceful Tara, and the Grounds of Alexandria look absolutely gorgeous. Must visit there some day :) x

    ReplyDelete