Sunday, April 19, 2015

Swallows













Hey! New content yet again! Hope you like this one! This was my last outfit at MBFWA. I had my hair and makeup done by the amazing Helani from Gather and Stitch during the week, so I thought I'd put my face to work by turning this outfit into an editorial! I called Jysla in the morning to ask if she wanted to shoot since Helani had just completed this Barbara Palvin inspired pony-fringe look, which is so different, but I completely love it! I really wish I could do this myself!

I shot with three different winter coats - in case you hadn't noticed!

Here are all the details:
First Coat ASOS
Second Coat MinkPink
Third Coat Forever New (old)
Top Kookai
Skirt Fabitoria

Hair and Makeup Gather and Stitch
Photography Jysla Kay

Thanks for checking this out! Would love to know your thoughts!

Love,

12 comments:

  1. Love the swallow skirt and the scenery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so new to shooting this kind of thing. X

      Delete
  2. These photos are just amazing! You look gorgeous and such a lovely place to shoot. Can't wait to see more posts from you:)

    www.heavenlyclutter.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! It's such a great beach to shoot at because there's a lot less people around! X

      Delete
  3. you look very pretty! love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The strong brows, fringe and the first coat all give off a very strong Audrey Hepburn vibe! You look just as classy and elegant as she was.

    www.themadingenue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a compliment! Thank you so much! Helani did an amazing job with the H&MU. X

      Delete