Friday, April 17, 2015

Staple Style Challenge


I hit the streets of Surry Hills a few weeks ago with my talented photographer friend, Taylah for a solid catch up and coffee. We stumbled across this pastel blue garage door, which matched perfectly with my outfit, so we shot this gorgeous trans-seasonal lilac coat from Staple The Label here! This also makes my entry for their Staple Style Challenge, with thanks to sponsors QT Gold Coast, Naked Vice & Minimalist Style.

And my sketched friend, Tara Milk Tea strikes again (it's been a while!).





I'm not one one many words when it comes to outfit posts. Help me - I'm new to this! Basically, this coat is perfect for all the seasons. A travel life saver for sure!

Trench Coat -- Staple The Label
Clutch -- The Daily Edited
Shoes -- Wittner
Sunglasses -- Sunday Somewhere

Love,


4 comments: