Thursday, February 26, 2015

Those Uni Essentials


As much as I enjoy my degree, uni isn't something I look forward to after spending three months in some coastal and exotic locations. However, arming myself with pretty new bits and bobs for the year has made the process easier ever since I started Kindergarten. I don't wrap my books in contact paper anymore, or buy new school shoes, but packing fresh stationery into my uni bag is somehow incredibly inspiring. I bet there's probably some psychology study to prove it. Officeworks has helped me get in the zone this year - I've flatlayed some of my new essentials. Hope this helps you get ready for the weekly grind this year! As a design student my picks may be differ from yours, let me know if you have any product questions in the comments!


From left to right by row: Mesh Pencil Case, Ruler, Black Pens







Let me know if you have any product questions in the comments!
#GetSetGoFurther

11 comments:

  1. Im am interested in this tea tank bottle! Can i order some from somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure can! Find it here: http://teatank.com

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what bag do u recommend using for uni? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I designed my own bag to use at uni! It's just a massive canvas tote which is perfect for me as an art student. http://taramilktea.bigcartel.com/product/have-tea-with-me-tote-bag

      Although, sometimes I use a smaller backpack if I have less to carry. :)

      Delete
  4. Hello! Can I know where your brown backpack is from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Straw The Label but I believe it is sold out now. Here is a similar piece that I love: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/201367839/leon-backpack-in-tan-black-or-camel-cow?ref=shop_home_active_8 :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I absolutely love you glasses! May I have the details?

    ReplyDelete
  7. where did you get your "ideas" and "notes" notebooks?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your transparent glasses are lovely ! Where did you get them ?

    ReplyDelete