Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sponsored Video: NIVEA Sun









No matter where I am; Sydney, New Zealand, or Asia, I'm constantly on the go in the sun. I love my days on the beach, by the pool, and in my hammock, and I don't want to give them up anytime soon. However, I am completely aware of the damage that sun can cause. As a result, something as simple as stepping outside into the bright sun can be a little daunting. I try my best to cover up, but sometimes the  hot sun really wants to make you dress down. 

I'm not one to head outside for the purpose of a tan, but it's incredible to see the changes your skin automatically makes after a few hours. I usually darken a shade and have a summery glow. This glow usually fades after a few days when I spend my time indoors thereafter. I've also never really thought about how these slight skin colour changes have affected me over the years.

NIVEA Sun have collaborated with Thomas Leveritt to demonstrate the long terms effects of sun on your skin. I wish I was there to see myself through a UV camera. It's kinda freaky/interesting to see the damage come to life. Check out the video below!




It's also kinda amazing/crazy/awesome how 5-10 minutes of sun care can do you so much for you in the long run. I'm so thankful I have friends who value skin protection. On our trips to the beach we always give a helping hand for the hard to reach areas, and make sure everyone is well lathered up.

Truly hoping you are doing so as well. :)

Take Care, Give Care!

This post has been sponsored by NIVEA but all thoughts are my own.
Don't forget to always read the label and use only as directed. :)







6 comments:

  1. i got hella burnt yesterday so this is a fantastic reminder!
    bella x
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had that before, hate the feeling! Stay safe! X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh yay! Hope you like the new posts I have coming up. X

      Delete
  3. melanotan-uk.com has established itself as one of the leading suppliers of Melanotan peptides by offering the excellent quality peptides at the nominal cost.
    Melanotan 2 | Melanotan 2 uk | Buy Melanotan 2 UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanotan 2 is more than a tanning agent it also helps to reduce and cure sunburns that may happen while you’re in the sun.Never have to worry about sunburn
    Melanotan 2 | Melanotan 2 uk | Buy Melanotan 2 uk

    ReplyDelete