Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Eating in London

I am a major foodie. I think it comes from being raised in a family of two very different cultures. I'm very grateful to my parents for exposing my sister and I to many different foods from a young age. Food is still a huge part of our lives, which brings our family together! We spend a lot of our time enjoying meals together, so when Jade and I were travelling we were constantly sending pictures to our parents saying "Hey, jealous?" *Insert all the food emojis* only to be envious of their foodie pic replies from their own little adventures to restaurants all around Sydney.

And now I'm sharing them with you!

Sorting through these food photos took a lot longer than I expected. There are so many photos! I have decided to make two separate food posts, one for London, and the other for Paris. Easier, right? Let's hope so. Here's some of what was consumed. I've added linked captions, so have a squiz. Enjoy! 

Toastie and Cake at Caffé Concerto in Westfield
Buffet Breakfast at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel
Strawberry Tartine & Chicken Pot Pie at Le Pain Quotidien outside St Paul's Cathedral

Strawberry Tartine (recommended)

Hot roasted nuts bought in front of Tower of London (2 pounds)
Meat Pizza at Guilio Ambrosio (James Street, just off Oxford Street)
Pasta at Guilio Ambrosio (James Street, just off Oxford Street) (recommended) 
Juices from M&S foods on Bayswater Road 
Gelato at Gelato Mio on Bayswater Road 
Gelato from Gelato Mio on Bayswater Road

Nandos at Westfield

Burger from Fur and Feathers (recommended)
Duck from Fur and Feathers (recommended)
Wafflemeister on Oxford Street

Wafflemeister on Oxford Street


'The Hot Chic' Chicken burger from Patty & Bun on James Street

Food from The Borough Market:

Scotch Egg (Recommended)

Ice Tea

Assorted chocolates

Assorted Pastries

Raspberry Pastry

Assorted Fresh Juices

Fruit Stand

Pastries

Assorted Fudge

Meringue Mountain!

German Hotdog with Sauerkraut

Coconut Pancakes

Turkish Delight (Recommended)

 Butterbeer from the Harry Potter Studios at Leavesden
Hotdogs from Harry Potter Studios at Leavesden

Cupcakes from Lola's Cupcakes

Cupcakes from Lola's Cupcakes 


Fruit stall on Portobello Road 


Watermelon & fresh lemonade from fruit stall a Portobello Road 

Vegetarian Big Breakfast & Pancakes at Bill's (Vegetarian big breakfast recommended)

Hope you're drooling,


3 comments:

  1. love all you pics❤️great and make me want to eat them all��hehee^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved looking through these photos!
    And I know exactly which roasted nuts you're talking about! I must have bought a million cups of them when I was last in London! They're so delicious!

    ReplyDelete